Critics Consensus: Iron Man 2 Is Certified Fresh

Plus, Babies is cute, and Mother and Child is powerful.

This week at the movies brings just one wide release: Iron Man 2, the hotly-anticipated superhero sequel starring Robert Downey Jr., Don Cheadle, and Scarlett Johansson. What do the critics have to say?
73%
Template Image
Fresh

Iron Man 2

As with many blockbuster sequels, Iron Man 2 is bigger, louder, and filled with more characters than its predecessor. Critics say that doesn't mean it's better, but it's still got enough firepower to kick off the summer in fine style -- and the always-delightful presence of Robert Downey Jr. ensures that Iron Man 2 stays on track. Downey is back as Tony Stark, the multimillionaire and professional adventurer who dons the high-tech Iron Man getup and is reluctant to turn his creation over to the military. However, he's got other problems on his hands -- most notably Ivan Vanko (Mickey Rourke), who's got an old score to settle with Stark. The pundits say the Certified Fresh Iron Man 2 features strong work from its fine ensemble cast, and the action scenes are top-notch, but overall, it doesn't quite have the heft of the first film. (Check out this week's Total Recall, in which we count down Cheadle's best-reviewed movies.)

Also opening this week in limited release:

Comments

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Certified Fresh with a Tomato-meter score of 67%?...

May 6 - 03:21 PM

KJ Cassidy

kurt cassidy

It's fresh until it's below 60.

Glad to see it!

May 6 - 03:28 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

@K.J. Cassidy
If I'm correct, I think it works like this:
A movie can get certified Fresh if it has 25 reviews or more and is at 75% or higher when those reviews come in. It can keep this 'Certified Fresh' stamp until it dips below 60%.
Can anyone confirm this with/for me? :D

@Anyone Else
With regards to the Tomato-meter, yeah, you could have every critic giving a movie 6.0/10 to receive 100%, and every critic give a movie 5.9/10 and have that score 0%.

When I look at a movie, I look at it's Tomato-meter first, then it's average rating, then top critics, and finally RT Community.
Iron Man 2 has 68%, 6.3/10, 59%, and 84% respectively.
Iron Man has 93%, 7.6/10, 92%, and 94% respectively.

Also, I saw the movie. It was pretty lackluster [in my opinion, I have to put this or people will kill me for stating 'opinion' as 'fact']. What I liked best was actually Stark's moments realizing how his father actually was.

May 6 - 09:22 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Correction:
Maybe that's 40 reviews, not 25, and I left out how a certain number of top critics [5 I think] have to give a review.

May 6 - 09:26 PM

Tipton B.

Tipton Brian

It's 74% not 68%, genius. Look for yourself.

May 8 - 01:33 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

@Tipton B.

Don't be so ignorant. You realize the Tomato-meter changes over time, right? When I posted first, it was 67%, then my next post it was 68%, now it's 75%. Before you start criticizing people, use your brain.
"It's 75% not 74%, genius. Look for yourself." Right back at you.

May 9 - 10:04 AM

Mavent

Juan Valdez

It's not your opinion that bothers me, it's that it's not YOUR opinion. It's Internet Groupthink that you're regurgitating back on a message board because you want to be accepted by the Mass of the Great Unwashed.

May 7 - 12:03 PM

fluxboy

Flux Boy

Hold on Maven ...

You're stating your opinion as fact.

Try to work on that a little.

May 7 - 02:56 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Yeah, okay. Haha. I just posted my own opinion of a movie that I had watched.

May 9 - 10:05 AM

Alex L.

Alex Lavoie

Does RT is fan of the super-hero crappy genre? Because it looks like. These movies are for the simple minds.

May 6 - 05:36 PM

Nine Oh Two

joe schmoe

When critisizing people for being simple minded, it's probably best to steer away from the grammatical errors. Keep rocking that Blade Runner avatar though, because it's one of the only movies Scott has made that was actually deep.

But yeah, I didn't think the first Iron Man was anything special. I was indifferent to it. It was just good enough to be above average, and somehow that warranted a 90% on the T-Meter. Are people's standards that low or what? Now Iron Man 2 is performing significantly worse than than the first one on the R-T, and it will probably dip even further as it comes closer to release. I expect it to be about as entertaining as X3, but not as bad as Wolverine.

This is supposed to be one of the biggest movies this year? The sign of another disappointing summer movie season if you ask me. Just give me Inception, Splice, and Due Date, and bring on the fall already.

May 6 - 05:55 PM

Alexson Philip

Alexson Philipiah

jay sherman. your a complete ignorant dum ass. this movie is great. its loved by fans and said to be pretty good by non comic book fans. alot of critics gave this film a 4/4 which is 100% (just so you don't hurt yourself trying to find out how much that is), but mosjority gave it scores that are from 6.2 to 8.0. so its still good. just not gas great as its predecessor. XMEN 3 was complete ****, and shouldnt even be called a movie.

May 6 - 07:36 PM

Matt Lubisich

De A Twist, actually you are the dumb ass because Iron Man 2 has an adjusted score of 6.3 out of 10 from the critics, so you arguing that a lot of critics have given it 100% ratings is pretty stupid.

May 6 - 07:52 PM

Takis I.

Takis Iomos

You have to keep in mind that tomato meter is different from average review. 90% of critics said Iron Man 1 was fresh, but you could be at 100% if everyone gave you 6.0/10. The tomato meter is not always an entirely accurate reflection of overall opinion, if the movie is just good enough to be liked and appeals to critics overall. That's why with some movies you'll see a high tomato meter but a number of middling reviews.

May 6 - 09:00 PM

Alexson Philip

Alexson Philipiah

(sigh) MATT L

Yo shut the *** up. i meant as in there were alot of 100% ratings by critics but the majority of them gave it a 6.3. majority wins. look at the actual ratings given by each critic.

May 6 - 09:32 PM

Mavent

Juan Valdez

No, YOU'RE a dumbass because... well, let's just blame genetics and be done with it.

May 7 - 12:05 PM

The.Watcher

The Watcher

I wanna see Splice so bad it hurts. Ever since it was first announced at Sundance, I was itching to see it. Now it's finally coming out and I'm stoked.
IM was a great movie, though.

May 6 - 07:45 PM

Throw An Onion

Crornk Kaleidescope

I would throw my hat in the Iron Man supporting rink but since it appears the fanboys are out in force and are merely making all of us look like whiny idiots I think I'll just keep quiet. Seriously people if you're going to go to the effort of trying to prove someone wrong why not try to come off as someone who isn't a bratty twelve year old. Learn to speak (and write) in English so all of us Iron Man fans don't look like a bunch of raving, illiterate, morons.

May 6 - 08:02 PM

Tamas K.

Tamas Kovacs

What the hell did the film makers do to make the critics give Iron Man 2 such a low tomatometer compared to Iron Man? It's very troubling. Iron Man was nice but I wished there was a bit more action. Can't even imagine how I'm going to react to Iron Man 2.

May 6 - 09:44 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Tamas K.
Well, if we had the story on Iron Man with the CGI and some action of Iron Man 2, you'd probably be completely satisfied, as would I. :D But, Iron Man 2 was a disappointment to me.

May 6 - 09:59 PM

Matt Cuffe

Matthew Cuffe

Everyone is getting a little bitchy over this one. Good to see.

May 7 - 09:00 AM

Daniel S.

Daniel Sibert

Totally agree with you bro...'Iron Man' was pretty good but not a whole lot of depth...Before you all have a cow about that statement, I KNOW superhero movies aren't supposed to be deep, but I ask why can't they be? Super her and sci-fi movies CAN be deep...Look at 'Dark Knight' and District 9'.

But yes..Bring on 'Splice' and 'Inception' please!

May 8 - 10:00 PM

zooman

Alex Reyes

I wasn't impressed either with the first Iron Man, I at the most thought it decent and kind of fun, but don't worry about the second one, it is also somewhere there. Maybe more loose and muddled when it comes to storytelling and pacing, but entertaining and with pretty good performances. At the very least, it is not at all like X Men 3, so that is something good.

May 9 - 03:10 PM

Aidan S.

Aidan Secret

Oh yeah, super hero movies are for the simple minded.

*cough* THE DARK KNIGHT *cough* If you're going to insult a superhero movie, do some research first, buddy.

May 7 - 01:25 PM

libertysunbeam

john jones

comic book movies are suppose to be simple minded. thier generaly geared to target kids idiot, even though mostly adults consume comics as they grew up on them and read them as kids. thats like commenting about nudity reading playboy. if they were deep people would realize its wrong to label people as "evil people" and realize its actions not people that make something evil.
my only complaint with tony stark is the character itself isnt very heroish, he's kind of just a caddy ass chasing super rich jock. downey is great as him, stark just isnt deeply written as a peter parker.
this isnt a stellar superhero movie, it has too much villan dialogue and not enough action. wiplash is cool for the less than 15 minutes we get to see of him (i think the fight scene lasted barely ten at the end lol). im a new fan of sam rockwell as well, thiers too much dialogue between him and rourke and not enough bad guy ass kicking. its no spiderman 2 or superman 2 but at least its fun and not another depressing dark movie.

May 8 - 10:34 PM

frozen01

Renee Knowles

You must not read many comics. Most are NOT written expressly for kids, and haven't been for, what, 30 years? "Comic book movies" include From Hell, Road to Perdition, A History of Violence, Watchmen, etc. Hardly kiddie stuff. So far as adults reading comics because that's what they did when they were children... I did not crack open my first graphic novel until I was almost 19, and of the people I know at least, that was young. American cinema (the only form I can stand in judgment of) in general is a little dumbed down; it's not an aspect unique to comic book movies. For some reason, though, people only seem to complain about it when the source material is the comic book medium. I do find it a little strange, though, that you mention comic book movies being "simple" but in the same entry you complain about Tony Stark because he's not "very heroish". That is true; Tony Stark is not very heroish. Because he is human, he is complex, he is reacting to the fact that he is dying. There is less "ass kicking", as you put it, in IM2. Frankly, I like that. This is a bit closer to what comic books actually are today. More about the writing and character development, and less about the flashy gadgets and superpowers. I think the movie was STRONGER for that, not weaker.

May 10 - 09:47 AM

Brandon D.

Brandon Douglas

cant wait for IM2

May 6 - 03:23 PM

KJ Cassidy

kurt cassidy

It's fresh until it's below 60.

Glad to see it!

May 6 - 03:28 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

@K.J. Cassidy
If I'm correct, I think it works like this:
Can anyone confirm this with/for me? :D

@Anyone Else

Iron Man 2 has 68%, 6.3/10, 59%, and 84% respectively.
Iron Man has 93%, 7.6/10, 92%, and 94% respectively.

May 6 - 09:22 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Correction:

May 6 - 09:26 PM

Tipton B.

Tipton Brian

It's 74% not 68%, genius. Look for yourself.

May 8 - 01:33 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

@Tipton B.

"It's 75% not 74%, genius. Look for yourself." Right back at you.

May 9 - 10:04 AM

Mavent

Juan Valdez

May 7 - 12:03 PM

fluxboy

Flux Boy

Hold on Maven ...

You're stating your opinion as fact.

Try to work on that a little.

May 7 - 02:56 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Yeah, okay. Haha. I just posted my own opinion of a movie that I had watched.

May 9 - 10:05 AM

Dave J

I guess no other studio want to compete against Iron Man 2!!!

May 6 - 03:28 PM

Matt Lubisich

really? did you come to that realization all on your own? holy crap of course it was given a wide berth by the other studios. nice comment captain obvious

May 6 - 07:56 PM

Sean A.

Sean Altly

Good job taking a chance to belittle someone for making a comment even though what he said is actually correct. Someone says something incorrect, ITG's are there to make fun of them for being incorrect. Someone says something correct, ITG's are there to make fun of them for "pointing out the obvious." Don't you have anything better to do or anything relevant to say? Do you get your jollies making fun of people when it clearly wasn't warranted? Don't you realize how much of a waste of time and energy posts like yours are?

May 7 - 12:56 AM

Matt Lubisich

it's nothing in comparison to the time you wasted writing a whole paragraph defending captain obvious here

May 7 - 09:01 AM

Dave J

That the only reason I pointed out the obvious "I guess no other studio want to compete against Iron Man 2" was so that morons like you would respond of course!! And it obviously worked!! Moron!!!
You're the idiot that was praising the rebooted "Nightmare" over the 1984 original!!

May 7 - 11:19 AM

Matt Lubisich

i'm sorry but it wasn't me. i've never seen either nightmare on elm street movie. nice try though bub

May 7 - 11:49 AM

Matt L
You've just contradicted yourself saying that you've NEVER seen neither the remake or the original, but you did see the remake and I can prove it, or do you just put it on there just for show!!
The only other explanation is that you have either have a poor memory or just don't have one!!!

May 7 - 12:44 PM

Matt Lubisich

you don't get out much do you? the name Matt is one of the most popular in the US. why would i lie about seeing a movie? fact is i think most horror movies are awful so i watch very few of them. i did like the 1st Saw and The Descent, but you saying i've posted on something and you can prove it is beyond stupid.

there are a lot of Matt's out there, but only 1 pathetic Dave J.

May 7 - 12:57 PM

Dave J

Oh,! so when I 'click' on to your user name and when I saw Nightmare on Elm Street(2010) with a zero percent along with 4 other films - that was only there for show or was someone else using your name as well!!

May 7 - 01:05 PM

Throw An Onion

Crornk Kaleidescope

Take this elsewhere please. If you two girls want to squabble why not give out emails and exchange hate through there.

May 7 - 02:08 PM

Matt Lubisich

i've never seen any of those films and i've never graded any films. i saw that on my account to, but since Robin Hood is still a week away from being released i don't know how i would be able to grade it anyway.

must be an RT glitch.

and throw an onion, i know what i am doing to this poor guy is wrong and that it's mean to push buttons and all, but i can't help it. all the whining from the iron man die hards just keeps making me laugh and making them angry about stupid stuff is icing on the cake

May 7 - 02:14 PM

Matt L.

"all the whining from the iron man die hards just keeps making me laugh and making them angry about stupid stuff is icing on the cake"

If this was the intended purpose to log on here (for your own little amusement )instead of going to some place else, I have say is really quite sad!!

May 7 - 02:33 PM

Throw An Onion

"If you two girls want to squabble why not give out emails and exchange hate through there."

First, it's very easy for you to say this if no one insults you. Second, I didn't attack him first, and as I recall "Throw" you've had a few sqaubbles of your own!! So for you to lecture anyone about courteous is the last thing I would expect especailly from you!! You're just as much of a squabble girl as anyone on this site!!

May 7 - 02:18 PM

Throw An Onion

Crornk Kaleidescope

You aren't dragging me into your squabbling match here buddy. All I asked is that you two quit whining at each other in such a public forum. It takes up unnecessary amounts of space and is annoying to those of us trying to find intelligent debate on certain movies. Obviously I was wrong to engage a troll so I shall now take my leave.

May 7 - 07:06 PM

The.Watcher

The Watcher

68 is a big drop from, is it 93-94? of IM1...
As long as it stays Fresh, I'm happy and will see it.

May 6 - 03:43 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

It might be in the 60s but it can jump back up to the 70s.

May 6 - 03:54 PM

thisdisplayname

Jason Gersztyn

Yeah, 68% should not be considered Certified Fresh. I know there's that whole thing where as long as it's at 75% when there are at least 40 reviews with no less than 5 being from top critics it won't be removed until it drops below 60%, but how many movies go from 75% down to below 60% anyway. It should be removed once it drops below 70% or something.

Of course, that really isn't going to effect how much myself and others want to see this movie.

May 6 - 03:57 PM

digitalrelic

Jason Stieber

Frankly I think Iron Man 1 deserved to be in the 65-75% range anyway. I still can't comprehend how it was in the mid 90's. So as long as IM2 actually legitimately deserves to be @ 68%, I'll be happy.

May 6 - 03:59 PM

Sean A.

Sean Altly

You're looking at the Tomatometer percentage as a rating of its quality, but as was explained above, it's just a rating of how many critics liked it enough to warrant a "fresh" review. If you look at Iron Man's page, you'll see that Iron Man has a general score of 7.3 out of 10, which would be around what you're saying it deserved (considering 65% is 6.5, 70% is 7.0, etc.) Like someone else said, a movie could have an average score of 6.0 and have a 100% Tomatometer if all of the critics gave it a 6.0 or their respective equivalent. Not saying it's a perfect system, but that's how it is.

May 7 - 01:01 AM

blueackable

Marisol Romo

I dont really care that its only 68% fresh as long as its fresh. I still would have saw it if it was splat!

May 6 - 04:18 PM

Sam I.

Sam IAM

blueackable....

".....I would have saw it"? Get thee to an English teacher...quickly!

May 6 - 06:53 PM

inactive user

Jared King

Seems like "Iron Man 2" didn't do so well. At least when talking about what we expected. At least there's "Babies". How can you not be happy watching that? C'MON!

May 6 - 04:21 PM

Jonathan Edward O.

Jon Owens

Im a man I cant have babies.... although I think I would just love child birth...

May 6 - 05:46 PM

Throw An Onion

Crornk Kaleidescope

2 hours of screaming babies or 2 hours of Scarlett Johansson and Gwyneth Paltrow? Hmm....

Screw it I'll go see Furry Vengeance.

May 6 - 08:10 PM

jhawkin1

Jim Hawkins

I'd rather stay home and watch Memento- I think the Inception trailer is better than the Iron Man 2 movie.

May 7 - 05:14 AM

filmmaniac123

Aakash Kumar

Yo, I like Iron Man, but Inception is just BADASS.

May 7 - 01:33 PM

xwadewilsonx

david nguyen

People hold iron man 2 up against Iron Man and sometimes even the dark knight (which i thought wasn't really that good) and when the bar is that high, it's more than likely gonna fall short. I'm sure this is an enjoyable movie for comic fans and a good amount of movie goers.

May 6 - 04:32 PM

EllenPageIsMyArchitect.

Joshua Medicoff

At least its over 60, 75% of sequels arent.

May 6 - 04:32 PM

Hector A.

Hector Losen

Certified Fresh at 67?No,no!It was ecxpected that this film was not going to be better than the first one.

May 6 - 04:33 PM

Jonathan Edward O.

Jon Owens

IT'S AT 70 NOW!!!!!!!

May 7 - 04:55 AM

JettaJameson

James Lowell

And now at 72. I'm stoked to see this movie!

May 7 - 05:34 PM

Jonathan Edward O.

Jon Owens

75!!!!!

May 8 - 03:37 PM

Velveeta

greg smith

What isn't readily apparent is that a movie's Tomatometer is not it's grade, per se. (IM2's quality isn't being scored as a D , for instance.) It means that 68% of reviews were favorable. Thats means that 68% of reviews could be barely favorable or 68% could be absolute 4-star raves - same score. Theoretically, every review a movie gets could be just into the favorable range (barely thumbs up) and it would score 100%. I could be wrong, but I think that's how it works...

May 6 - 04:45 PM

Alexson Philip

Alexson Philipiah

@elgreco. EXACTLY!! ppl keep thinking that if a movie got 68% it means that the film is a C film. NO! it just means that thats how many ppl liked it. from what i have seen the majority critics gave it scores ranging from 7 to 10 out of 10. the communities rating is alot higher standing at a 84%. which is what this film should be getting. IRON MAN 2 IS AN AWESOME FILM. i saw it, it has everything i wanted it to have. just maybe the tone in some scenes could have been looked upon and changed but everything else was awesome. 95% by me. its way better then the first. especially in plot terms, as it had a greater plot then the first. but the first had a better theme. Fighting terrorism. this one is mostly about revenge.

May 6 - 07:27 PM

Matt Lubisich

i love how both of you are trying to make it seem like the 68% is a good thing. i'm sorry, but a D average is a D average. live with it

May 6 - 08:03 PM

Alexson Philip

Alexson Philipiah

MATT L.

its a C average not a d average.

0-50 F-fail
50-60 D
61-70 C
71-80 B
81-90 A
90-100 A

May 6 - 09:29 PM

Matt Lubisich

um no. 70% to 79% is a C. or at least it is at higher education levels. and the only reason below 70 is a C these days is because no child can be left behind which is a polite way of passing morons. so this film would be stupid if it were a child in school

May 6 - 09:38 PM

H. Guy

Josh Price

Matt L, you really need to get a life instead of commenting on about everyones comments. You are as dumb as the **** I took last night also from eating P.F. Changs. The so called "morons" can still be held back you ignorant prick, there are just a lot more qualifications that the students have to meet first before action will be taken. You are taking "No Child Left Behind" too literal. The only area I agree with you on is that 69 and below is a D in higher education. In a lot of schools, 75 to 83 is a C with 74 to 70 being a D.

May 7 - 04:19 PM

BCENS

B Cens

Detroit Public Schools grading curve. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

May 7 - 07:00 AM

Hot Pink Nation

Jason Thomas

What is this, under Retard Rules?

81-90 is NOT an A.

WTF is this ****?

May 9 - 07:15 PM

Matt L.
You're an idiot!!! Any film that scores 60 or more is a "thumbs up" at RT regardless who likes it more and who likes it less- and if you take the time to read their reviews then you'll know who likes "Iron Man 2" more and vice versa!!
Also, why are bringing up grade school into this, for this is "not" grade school it's a damn movie site for people who love to watch movies!! Moron

May 7 - 11:31 AM

Matt Lubisich

really dave j? i hadn't realized this was a site for people that like movies. captain obvious to the rescue again. if you were a weather person your forecast would probably be, "The sun will rise in the morning, and set in the evening." your parents must be so proud of your observational skills.

May 7 - 11:59 AM

Matt L.
Excuse me, but wasn't it you bringing up "grade school" into this!! Moron!! Whjat does grade school have anything to do with the ratings, especially for a movie site!! explain!!

The last time someone called me "obvious" was a girl!! You're either gay or a girl using the name Matt L as a user name!!

May 7 - 12:27 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

@elgreco14

Very good point, and I think this is something that is often forgotten when people read these T-Meters; in order to get the real consensus, you have to actually read the majority of the reviews that are posted for the movie because it could be that a lot of critics simply thought the movie was above average, and it ends up with eighty something score on the T-meter, when it really deserved a sixty something. I have to admit that I was not too stoked about Iron Man 2; seemed like Marvel rushed it from the get-go(anyone remember Jon Favreau(sp?) getting kind of pissed at how fast Marvel was wanting to pump the sequel out?), and it really just has not had an absolute "you gotta see this s***!!!!" vibe around it. I think they should have built a better viral marketing campaign for it, maybe even hinted at some of the other Marvel movies with it since they all take place in the same world. Warner Bros. seems to have that tackled with their Batman franchise, I bet as soon as Nolan and Goyer lock down a story, the marketing team is going to start pumping out stuff to get the buzz flowing about Batman 3.....

May 6 - 08:33 PM

K

KateBeckinsaleLover Clarke

I must say that I'm really disappointed that it's dropped down to 68%. Regardless I think it looks great and can't wait to go see it tomorrow night.

May 6 - 04:58 PM

Ryan S.

Ryan Spitler

At least its not at 20% like transformers 2

May 6 - 05:09 PM

Alex L.

Alex Lavoie

Wow, certified fresh at 68% and a score of 6.2/10 ??? Fresh ok, but Certified fresh? This honor should only be reserved for movie over 80% fresh. Admit it, this movie just sucked like the majority of the super-hero crap genre.

May 6 - 05:34 PM

Jonathan Edward O.

Jon Owens

Rotten Tomatoes is marketing the **** out of this movie... I mean did you see their backround a few days ago it was a Iron Man 2 wallpaper

May 6 - 05:51 PM

Patrick

Patrick Wagner

Those are called ads and pay for the site to run/operate so people like us can waste our lives arguing about how bad movies are. Makes sense that a movie based company would want to run their ads on a site dealing with movies, doesn't it?

May 6 - 08:24 PM

Jonathan Edward O.

Jon Owens

True but Rotten Tomatoes hardly ever changed their whole background. It just caught me off gaurd when I enterd the sight.

May 7 - 04:53 AM

May 6 - 09:32 PM

Mavent

Juan Valdez

May 7 - 12:05 PM

The.Watcher

The Watcher

IM was a great movie, though.

May 6 - 07:45 PM

Throw An Onion

Crornk Kaleidescope

May 6 - 08:02 PM

Tamas K.

Tamas Kovacs

May 6 - 09:44 PM

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Tamas K.

May 6 - 09:59 PM

Matt Cuffe

Matthew Cuffe

Everyone is getting a little bitchy over this one. Good to see.

May 7 - 09:00 AM

Daniel S.

Daniel Sibert

But yes..Bring on 'Splice' and 'Inception' please!

May 8 - 10:00 PM

zooman

Alex Reyes

May 9 - 03:10 PM

Aidan S.

Aidan Secret

Oh yeah, super hero movies are for the simple minded.

May 7 - 01:25 PM

libertysunbeam

john jones

May 8 - 10:34 PM

frozen01

Renee Knowles

May 10 - 09:47 AM

jesse h.

jesse howard

i hope the final score is over 70, or at least fresh. whatever,im still going to watch it no matter what :)

May 6 - 05:37 PM

Zaraki

Rick V

I tend to think the bar was set too high for some of the reviewers this time around, the first IM and TDK are very high bars to live up to, and imo, it's somewhat unrealistic. That's not to say I wish it wouldn't be better than IM/TDK, I'd certainly love that. I just don't expect it.

I'll form my own opinion on this Saturday, when I see Nightmare and Iron Man 2 as a double feature.

May 6 - 05:38 PM

New on DVD & Blu-Ray
New on DVD & Blu-Ray

Transcendence, Sabotage, Shōgun...

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer
Annabelle Trailer

Horror spin-off of The Conjuring

Laggies Trailer
Laggies Trailer

Keira Knightley is a responsible rebel