Is There Life out There? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Is There Life out There? Reviews

January 18, 2012
Okay, putting aside the fact that Reba is just my favorite singer, she's also an amazing actress! The message in this movie (and her song of the same name) is just so inspiring! LOVE it!
July 28, 2007
Not many people have heard of this movie, but after I watched it it became one of my all time favorites. I would recommend it to any Reba McEntire fans and anyone who wants to see a movie about the usual country mother who gets caught in the most unusual situations. It is a great family film and I can't wait to watch it with all of my friends and family! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch 'Is There Life Out There'.
April 24, 2012
I love this movie. I like all the movies that Reba is in.
January 18, 2012
April 29, 2010
Okay drama. Nothing really memorable about it; woman goes back to college, faces opposition due to her age, has one of her teachers come on to her and then try to ruin her education when she refuses him. Basic storyline, average tv movie.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
½ August 22, 2008
ilove this movie because reba nell mcenire blackstock's in it
July 28, 2007
June 3, 2008
I love this movie. I like all the movies that Reba is in.
May 22, 2008
i love reba mcentire
April 10, 2008
If Reba was not in Tremors, I would only spew content for her.
November 22, 2007
good story, good acting
November 17, 2007
½ November 2, 2007
Reba is awesome in this movie
October 22, 2007
I'm a big Reba fan, anything Reba I Love It
October 12, 2007
THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!
September 30, 2007
I LIKE THIS PICTURE ON THIS MOVIES
July 22, 2007
It was sad but cool I love reba
June 20, 2006
Makes me think about my life.
July 5, 2007
Reba McIntire's at her Best!