Is There Sex After Death? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Is There Sex After Death? Reviews

September 5, 2010
This is like a "mockumentary", but with tons of nudity and sex related themes. It has some interesting and funny scenes, but overall it's pretty boring.
November 21, 2007
"I don't care about the size of breasts as long as they're enormous". Very funny parody by good ole Buck Henry. Much in the vein of Everything you wanted to know about sex...but were afraid to ask.
September 5, 2010
½ December 7, 2008
Woody Allen does all of this better in a few years, but there are a few killer lines.
April 10, 2008
I pooped, and the turd looked like Rosie O'Donnel playing tennis with Burt Lancaster.
November 29, 2007
suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 21, 2007
October 7, 2007
Oh man. 1971. Hahaha. Can you imagine what goes on in there? Kinda creepy actually.
September 19, 2007
sex after death.. wow... I surely hope so because that guy on the cover doesn't look like he had it when he was alive lmao!