It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Reviews

August 4, 2010
By far one of the greatest shows ever created. It's better than Seinfeld, Friends, Cheers, anything similar really. These are not just characters or scenarios generated from stand-up, they're brought on by pop culture nostalgia and insanity. No other show would ave an episode devoted to hunting man, a Dolph Lundgren movie idea, traveling to the Grand Canyon via U-Haul or countless other stories. Every character in the show is strong. While I personally favor Dennis as the king of all man, Mac's Karate Kid obsession and Frank's deep depression are also highlights. Best of all, it's not afraid to get dirty and take risks. It's one of the few shows that I wish had more episodes every season, there's never been a moment of the show I didn't love.
August 14, 2011
The best show on television by far. It's incredibly original in how it doesn't follow any formulas, in how it has its own agenda. It's brilliant and unbelievably funny, and I actually wait with bated breath for each season to premiere.
December 5, 2008
November 19, 2008
As far as comedy sitcoms go, this one is a personal favorite. It's 'Seinfeld' on crack.
September 9, 2013
Hooked after season 1. None of the characters have redeeming qualities. Awesome. Catch it on Netflix streaming.
½ May 29, 2010
This series is hilarious, but it tends to be hit or miss (the reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars). I have laughed until I cried watching these idiots get themselves in and out of the most laughable situations. A pleasure.
March 19, 2009
This is one of the funniest non-animated TV shows ever made. Just when you think that the characters can't sink any lower you can always rest assured that they can and will. It's like Friends, on crack (sometimes literally).
December 19, 2008
I wouldn't know where to start reviewing this. Stupidity, ignorance and discompassion done with GENIUS. Genuinely hilarious, but not for the thin skinned or PC crybabies of the world.
½ August 7, 2014
One of the funniest and most consistent shows on television.
June 26, 2014
As someone said in the reviews, "It's 'Seinfeld' on crack". That pretty much sums it up. Certainly one of my fav., if not my fav. sitcom.
June 6, 2014
I just wish they would make more episodes. This show is so funny. These people are, hands down, the dumbest live action characters on any TV show ever. I am surprised they haven't gone to prison. I'm surprised they are still alive. These people just destroy everything everywhere they go. They can't do anything right. It's about these 5 losers who run this run down bar in Philadelphia. Pretty simple concept, but the eps are so well written and the humor is so edgy and unique and the interaction between the characters in flawless they all play off each other perfectly. There's Charlie who is probably the dumbest. I don't think he can even read. There's Sweet Dee, the girl who gets picked on by the guys all the time. I feel kind of bad for her sometimes. There's her brother Dennis who thinks he's all that, but needless to say, he is not. There's Frank their dad, played by Danny DeVito. Need I say more? Finally there's Mac who fancies himself a fighter and may be gay. One of their season finally eps The Iceman Cometh was pure genius. I almost died laughing. I hope to see more episodes soon.
January 13, 2014
It is fantastic to see a show that is not scared to offend. The actors work amazingly well together and have some of the best comedic chemistry that I have ever seen in a comedy show. The characters are all characterized as being extremely selfish and yet still have very different personalities. The freedom that the actors have while also being writers of the show give it the very "organic" feel that is lacking in all comedic sitcoms.
December 5, 2013
A laugh riot.....crude,rude and never sorry,pure comedy gold.
August 27, 2013
Por favor, VEAN este serie. Es simplemente genial!!
July 12, 2013
This isn't a movie. :/
February 3, 2013
The series is dark and executed perfectly. One of the best comedies on television.
October 26, 2012
You can rate shows on RT?
October 11, 2012
greatest show ever made ever better than seinfeld.
June 12, 2012
A good show but sometime jokes fail due to everyone overacting and trying too hard to force a joke resulting in bad timing. Dayman vs Nightman song is the funniest thing I've seen on the show by far. People who call this better than Seinfeld and other top shows of all time are on crack sorry apart from Devito and Day the actors aren't skilled enough to pull off every joke perfectly.
December 10, 2011
You can rate shows on RT?