It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown Reviews

April 26, 2015
It was a very good, funny and really fast-paced Peanuts animated holiday special. It had good animation, really colorful artwork, good voice cast, great characters, plenty of laughs, really good music and a very good story. This is one of the best Peanuts specials I've ever seen. Both kids and adults will like this one.
August 4, 2011
Another classic Peanuts cartoon. Nobody believes Linus, especially Sally and Lucy, when he says that the Easter Beagle is coming to give all of the good kids colorful eggs. Meanwhile, Peppermint Patty fails at teaching Marcie how to dye eggs. Another good Peanuts cartoon that has its usual unreplaceable classic humor and its fun.
April 26, 2015
½ April 20, 2014
another fun Charlie Brown holiday special
granted this one has no real payoff at the end or valuable lesson to teach the young ones but it's still fun to watch the Peanuts gang take part in their own crazy antics
for this one it's Easter and Linus just like before convinces everyone that a figure named the Easter Beagle delivers all the eggs and treats to children
as per usual it's adorable watching Snoopy and Yellow Bird bounce off of one another
the parts with Pepper Ann and Marcy are a laugh as they constantly try to prepare eggs for the hunt
and the whole insertion of X-Mas is silly enough having Snoop be the Beagle bringing the joy all around
still, what is Easter really about? that's the question the characters toss around
November 26, 2013
another classic. simply charming and funny at times too. "you made egg soup!!!" lol
February 8, 2013
Absolutely love anything Charlie Brown but the holiday specials are the best. This is no exception.
August 19, 2012
never get sick and tried of this one. my favorite parts are when woodstock gets rained on and when snoopy becomes the easter beagle.
April 7, 2012
I'm not a fan of Charlie brown but my girlfriend loves it.
August 4, 2011
½ May 29, 2011
Great music and story. A
½ October 30, 2010
This movie will satisfy any child under the age of 9 but for adults this may be a little cheesy. Snoopy and Woodstock steal the deal for me in this movie.
November 26, 2009
Charlie Brown! =) I love this classic cartoon and I love the music.