• Unrated, 7 hr. 30 min.

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Seasons 3 Reviews

Jordan A.
November 20, 2012
Season 3 is slightly more absurd and funny than the previous season, and it finally feels as if the writers are willing to write absurd, over-the-top plots that would suit the characters.All the characters are still amusing, especially Charlie. There are a few supposedly unseen resolutions; at the end of several episodes, something seemingly influential to the lives of certain characters happens, yet the writers never follow up on it. This was a problem in previous seasons as well, but I really felt as if the continuation of certain plot threads would have actually been quite interesting. Regardless, season 3 shows enough potential to keep me involved in the show.

Rating: 7/10
DJB2328
April 8, 2010
This show is amazing! These people are so ignorant and stupid and it creates great TV. The show is very clever in the dumbest way possible and never fails to draw out a laugh. You will love this show if you haven't seen it. Season 3 is very good, the best episode is Bums:Making A mess all over the city
giants2135
December 15, 2009
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was a show that got I got turned onto by one of my friends. I had never seen it until earlier this year because I thought, eh, I don't think I'll really like it. I WAS WRONG. This is now one of my favorite tv shows and I see it as always being a favorite of mine. A group of 3 misfit guys, one of their sisters and a father that's not really their father make up a very funny group of people that try to do the ridiculous. When you sit around with your friends and talk, you come up with ideas. Now, most of the time, these ideas fade away by the next day or week and you never act on them. This is the story of what would happen if you actually tried out your ideas. I hope this show never goes off the air. (Yes, this is the same review for seasons 1&2 because hey, it's still the same funny show)
Britni M.
October 4, 2009
It's hilarious...the writers are geniuses! It's original and the situations they get into are classic.
Sebastienne K.
August 26, 2009
Funniest show on television.
Your Mom
June 30, 2009
Season three has hit a good stride. Amusingly offensive with preposterous plot lines, I find myself laughing out loud often.
Bobby I.
January 17, 2009
Perhaps the best written sitcom since "Seinfeld."