97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Jackass: Number Two Reviews

Joe M

January 5, 2012
Sick, disgusting and vile. I loved every minute of it.
Eric A

October 6, 2011
My stomach hurt after I left the theatre from laughing so hard. Awesome sequel.
TheDudeLebowski65
TheDudeLebowski65

May 31, 2011
Jackass 2 is a step down from the second, but it's a lot of stupid entertaining fun. The boys of Jackass do crazier stunts, but I personally enjoyed the first one a lot better. The gang is back doing what they do best. Jackass Number Two is a hilarious film with the usual pranks and stunts. The cast from the first attempt a lot more challenging feats with fairly humourous results. Unlike the third, Jackass Number Two is a very funny film that tries new stuff we haven't see in the first. Theres plenty of good, humourous stunts here to appeal to diehard Jackass fans. Fans of the first film will most likely get their moneys worth with this follow up. This second is mindless, stupid entertainment and it works. The cast do stuff here that'll make you laugh haard. I really did enjoy the sequel, but like I said my favorite of all the Jackass films is the first film. But for a sequel to a "stunt" film, this is a very well done film with plenry of laughs throughout. The boys of Jackass deliver on the stupidity and deliver it well. This film is an insane ride through some more dumb stunts that could only be performed with finess by the cast of Jackass. This is a good sequel, and in my opinion this one is better than the third film in the series. Theres plenty of laughs here and theres plenty of time where you laugh and shocked at the same time. A crazy viewing experience.
Lucas M

May 11, 2011
Better that Jackass - The Movie. Number Two will make you laugh from the begining to the end.
KJ P

January 13, 2010
Jackass: Number Two applies many more laughs that I actually found hilarious, rather than the first time around where a lot of it was just disgusting. I found this one much more stupid, but way more funny! Jackass 2 delivers!
cosmo313
cosmo313

September 19, 2006
Alright look, the Jackass crew, and all that they do probably represent the worst of America, and are basically the craziest, stupidiest, and sadistic (and masochistic) morons on the planet, but...God help me...they are funny.

If these guys represent the worst of America, then what does that they about myself and all the other people out there who laugh at this stuff and find it funny and entertaining?

The simple fact of the matter is that, these guys, in their own sick little ways, are rather creative, and what they do is something that I think has to be done. I can't think of any at the moment, but there has to be some example out there of the opposite of these guys and what they represent. Every dark side has a light side, and every sane normal out there has these guys as a counterpoint. Besides, if these guys weren't doing it, someone else would.

This one definitely surpasses the first one in terms of laughs and outrageousness, but I will admit that some of it did make me wince uncorfortably. Obviously this movie will be an acquired taste, but for those who get it and can stand it, there's a lot to enjoy here.
Conner R

April 25, 2010
A continuation of the first, but I actually think this was a better overall experience. It's got a lot of great moments and some of the stunts are just too perfect. The Old Man & Old Lady duo of Spike Jonze and Johnny Knoxville is by far one of my favorite skits ever. I think this one showed even more of the friendships and human element that the first did so well. I will defend Jackass on the fact that it's an honest movie, it's there to entertain and show you a bunch of guys making fools of themselves.
YodaMasterJedi
YodaMasterJedi

March 30, 2007
Where do I begin? I sat down ready to laugh a bit and I was blown away! This movie is just perfect, it's indescribable. Jackass Number Two in all honesty was grosser, more obscene, funnier and more entertaining than the first. This was just what I needed tonight.

There are so many scenes in this movie that will make you say "Oh My! No Way!" or "Ouch!". Perfectly mastered and set up, each event and scene were coordinated way before and therefore made it even more perfect. I loved every minute of it! I'm just going to say that there was even a scene where it was necessary to censor particular footage in order to prevent an NC-17 rating! It was so hilarious that they had to put it in anyway! Amazingly good.

Incredibly funny, Do Not Miss Out!
Chiefilms
Chiefilms

February 8, 2010
Solid grossness instead of just pure crazy stunts, trying to push the bounds with entertaining results, just not as memorable as the first in my opinion.
puffchunk
puffchunk

May 6, 2007
More poop jokes to make you hate humans.
Anthony L

September 30, 2009
Same dumb fun, a little better than the first.
LorenzoVonMatterhorn
LorenzoVonMatterhorn

November 20, 2008
"When is the last time a movie made you beg for mercy?"

For fans who thought the stakes couldn't be raised any higher and the bar couldn't be lowered any further, the original cast and crew of the stunt comedy sensation that swept the globe return for another round of jaw-dropping feats that are guaranteed to have viewers wincing through their laughter. Jeff Tremaine directs, and Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Chris Pontius, Steve-O, Ryan Dunn, and Jason "Wee Man" Acuna return to the screen to endure more pain and humiliation than ever thought possible on the big screen.

Review
As expected the movie contained things that would make your stomach turn inside out. However, it would also make your stomach and sides hurt with laughter.

Outrageous stunts, some are outright stupid but none the less the humor of someone getting hurt just does not seem to fail. The amount of self inflicted pain is enough to make you wonder whether or not the participants are brain dead, or will be soon. But the damage seems to be paying off, after all this is the second one. However, the participants seem to regret the fact that the second one was made, leave it up to friends to come up with the best way to freak you out.

The abundance of male nudity almost overwhelms male stupidity; however, the male nudity at times is enough to make you want to throw up. Overall a good movie but, be prepared to turn away once the grossness reaches the limit of your tolerance.
Edward B

October 20, 2006
I laughed, but a lot of the antics are gross and frightening rather than stupidly funny.
jagfire
jagfire

August 23, 2007
I was dying laughing
Apeneck F

July 22, 2007
the outer limits of comedic taste defiled...again and again and again...more popcorn, please
Dean L

July 18, 2007
Not as good as the first which had me in tears throughout, but this one delivers as well. You gotta love these guys. Well...you don't, but I do.
Tim B

February 27, 2007
I think Johnny Knoxville is a real life super villian. When I watch this guy, I get the sense that he has a complete absense of fear, and conscience. The other guys in the group are certailny outrageous, but you can tell, they have their normal human limits. Even Steve-O seems to have an underlying sense of safety. But Knoxville, that guy is the Joker. As for this movie...Mostly very funny. It does it's thing very well. Each skit makes it's point quickly, and is no longer than it needs to be. The only part I thought was overdone was the Spike Jones "Old lady boobs", which got old fast.
Michael G

July 2, 2007
Some of this was genuinely funny, which was great. The disgusting stuff was just wrong in most cases and that's fine too once you can master your gag reflex or get past the fact that one of these guys drank horse cum. But the animal stuff pissed me off to the point where I hoped at least a few of these losers ended up in wheelchairs for the rest of their lives. Too many dicks and asses for my tastes to boot.
Lafe F

June 21, 2007
Most of it is forgettable. These guys did some really stupid and dangerous things, but I laughed at several of them: the mouse puppet in the snake cage, the sign on the door, the big hammer carnival game with a guy on top, the old woman who lost her top in public, and the old man with loose underwear - that's about all I remember. About the same intensity of gross and amazing as Jackass #1. I felt a bit bad watching it.
Bobby H

June 13, 2007
With all sequals you see movies get worse and worse. With Jackass, thats totally untrue. The stunts get crazier, and the guys get stupider! This movie rules!