Jack-Jack Attack Reviews

michael e.
June 24, 2011
a brilliant story that is very well told and very funny
deano
April 4, 2010
This short film from The Incredibles happened when Jack-Jack began exhibiting signs of super powers while he was being watched by his nice but harried babysitter. It fills in the missing portion of the film between the arrival of the sitter and Jack-Jack coming to the rescue. A wonderful and not to be missed addition to an excellent film.
Bret Parker exhibits great comedic timing and character and has a wonderfully distinctive voice as Kari, the babysitter, with an expanded opportunity to shine.
July 7, 2009
Everybody expects quality work from Pixar and Brad Bird and that's exactly what they get from The Incredibles. Now everything that the movie stood for is continued in the hilarious short Jack-Jack Attack. Bringing back all of the original voice and art talent from The Incredibles, writer/director Brad Bird puts together a brilliant comedy sketch based on ideas from his original concept of the movie. Brad Bird gives new life to two of the movies most animated minor characters Karrie McKeon and Jack-Jack Parr setting them both up for the adventure of their lives. The short is full of action and nonstop hysterics that run hand in hand with the movie. Viewers find out exactly what happens while the family is away from the home and get more than a little bit of insight into Karrie McKeon's quirkiness as well as Jack-Jack Parr's cuteness. While the clip is geared more towards kids than the movie was, Jack-Jack Attack will find a place in the heart of every adult. Kudos to Brad Bird and company on more, good quality family entertainment.
½ January 15, 2012
A brilliant animated short that surpassed the main movie.
½ October 26, 2011
Fun
July 7, 2008
Very funny Incredible's back story.
January 2, 2012
If you loved the Incredibles the way I did, then you are bound to also find this companion short quite enjoyable. This story essentially takes place during the feature film, while the babysitter is stuck with Jack-Jack discovering his powers, which as a baby he has no control over. It is really funny and is just as sharp as the Incredibles was.
January 1, 2011
good to see what happend with the baby, a lot more movies should use this idea to show whats going on off screen
September 14, 2010
this is probably my favorite pixar short. i always loved the incredibles and the baby is sooo funny. I think the agent guy looks like agent K from Men in Black. lol Tommy Lee Jones. but i thuoght they could have added a little more pizaz on the end.
May 18, 2010
A long while back, I bought the movie: The Incredibles, and it came with this short film as a bonus disk. It was so funny! I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did!
May 8, 2010
One of the cool short films on the DVD compilation of Pixar's short shorts. Maybe my second-favorite (The one-man band being my favorite) because this short ties in directly to the story for The Incredibles so it's kind of a prequel of sorts.
April 23, 2010
Love pixar so I cant really say much about their animations except that there really good plus the shorts are as funny to the movies
September 15, 2009
Funny as hell.... makes those messages in the movie understandable now! We laughed and awed throught he whole thing!
½ April 24, 2009
The baby torments the babysitter. This one was kinda funny - about as funny as the movie "The Incredibles". The baby lights himself on fire - that part is kinda silly/cute.
June 15, 2009
its really good but the only thing i dont like is that jackjack turns into something that i do not like : P its DISNEY'S FUALT! (idk just ignore that part hehe)
January 17, 2009
This is one of Pixar's many excellent short films, available as an extra on the Incredibles DVD or on the Pixar Short Films Collection. Both are well worth the purchase. This one is a small side story detailing the adventures of the babysitter and the supposedly non-super baby of the family, Jack-Jack, while the rest of the Incredibles are busy saving the world.
December 3, 2008
An okay short. It was made directly for the film, and i think it was good to add it, but it should just be a deleted scene.
October 29, 2008
FREAKIN HILARIOUS.. loved the music, SOO happy they showed what happened while the rest of the fam was away. EXCELLENT scene
June 10, 2014
One of Pixar's best animated shorts, almost surpassing the movie in originality. This short will get you laughing right off the start and will amaze you with how well it ties into the original story line of the film.
June 9, 2013
The Parrs' baby Jack-Jack is thought to be normal, not having any super-powers like his parents or siblings. But when an outsider is hired to watch him, Jack-Jack shows his true potential.