64% Hercules Jul 25

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Jade And The Pearl (Fei tsui ming chu) Reviews

September 10, 2011
This is something you just must see! Honk Kong comedy which is one of the best coming from this part of the world. Last time I enjoyed a fairy tale fantasy so much was when I saw Enchanted! And this is not too far from it, but there is no singing in this one... :-)

The story is about a real princess... During her long journey to a foreign land for her dream marriage, Princess Yan (Charlene Choi) finds herself falling in love with General Cheng (Raymond Lam) who is leading the military escort. Regardless of their forbidden love, they exchange love tokens. However a sudden attack by a bandit gang changes their destiny. General Cheng was taken hostage by the female leader of the bandits, Zhu (Joey Yung) and he gradually falls in love with her. Drama continues to unfold as Cheng is faced with tough decisions.

This film has a story, has really good actors, chemistry between the main characters, wonderful music, adventure, love, lots of laughs... list it, it has it! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did...

September 10, 2011