Jason Goes to Hell - The Final Friday (1993)
Average Rating: 4.1/10
Reviews Counted: 15
Fresh: 4 | Rotten: 11
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 2
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 2
Average Rating: 2.8/5
User Ratings: 58,784
Watch It Now
John D. LeMay
Billy Green Bush
Alexis The Blonde Ca...
Deborah The Dark-Hai...
1st FBI Agent
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Although it may not be a "good" Friday the 13th movie (by whatever strange standards that is reckoned)...Jason Goes to Hell works reasonably well on its own terms as a supernatural thriller.
A very NewLineesque ninth sequel to Friday the 13th
Aimless, overlong, confusing, and in possession of plot holes large enough to land a fighter plane on.
One of Jason's finer moments
The film suffers from bad continuity, sloppy editing, bland acting, ridiculous plot developments and cardboard characters. It is also the most grotesque film in the series.
Well, it's no Part VI, but then it's no Jason X either.
Sure, this one's got gore galore and a boatload of atrocious acting performances to giggle at, but without Jason doing the stalking - it's just not a Friday the 13th movie.
That the end result is convoluted, lacking in logical coherence, and sometimes downright silly is not ideal, but you can sense the genuine desire to take the story in a new direction
Audience Reviews for Jason Goes to Hell - The Final Friday
Movies Like Jason Goes to Hell - The Final Friday
- Assistant Coroner: Hey fuck! How you doing you fat ass maggoty blown up fuck?! Suck this!
- Assistant Coroner: (the main coroner holds up a tool to his face) - Yes? That's a probe.
- 3rd Officer: I'll be back later. Don't do anything stupid.
- Steven Freeman: What am I going to do? I'm locked in a frickin' cell.
- Joey B.: People are going to come see Jason's home town, and they're going to come with appetites.
- Steven Freeman: Duke! The part about being reborn through a Voorhees woman, does it have to be a living woman?
- Creighton Duke: No.
- Steven Freeman: Duke, that thing is in the basement with Jessica's dead mother!
- Creighton Duke: Holy mother of God.
- 3rd Officer: You wouldn't kill me?
- Steven Freeman: You might be right.
Discuss Jason Goes to Hell - The Final Friday on our Movie forum!