On DVD:
    Nov 26, 2013
  • Open Road Films

Noah Wylie

A FAR better Steve Jobs than Ashton.
Bryan Jensen
08-5-2013 07:36 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Tyler Ayers

Tyler Ayers

Agreed, and Wylie could have pulled it off again, would have been interesting and unique to see an actor take on the same role 14 years later.

Sep 21 - 04:06 AM

Craig Stevens

Craig Stevens

Just saw Jobs. I believe it have some shining moments portraying the young team But would have like to see the rise of Apple again in the end. The film jumps to much without ever making a landing.

Aug 23 - 11:31 PM

Bryan Jensen

Bryan Jensen

The dumbest thing they did was cast Kutcher in this role.....Wylie even opened up as keynote speaker for Macworld 99.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIClAanU7Os

Aug 16 - 08:08 AM

Angelica Webster

Angelica Webster

Yes, @Bryan Jensen, thank you. Your thread is spot on.

Aug 13 - 10:54 AM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

Asston Kutchwhore

Aug 11 - 12:33 AM

Adam Dustin

Adam Dustin

Really?

Aug 23 - 11:41 AM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

yup

Aug 24 - 08:20 AM

Wendy Deeter-Kaloski

Wendy Deeter-Kaloski

Not sure if Wylie is too old to play Jobs, or if he was too busy with the seemingly repiticious, lukewarm tv series "Fallen Skies", but he was spot on in Pirates of Silicon Valley. I don't expect an over-the-top performance from Kutcher as Wylie gave in Pirates, but it seems everyone had their hopes too high. Kutcher is a comedic actor; he should stick with roles that allow him to use his goofy charm and total lack of acting ability. That's where he really shines.

Aug 10 - 07:43 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

Ashton Fangirls and Fantwinks are gonna have a right proper spazz

Aug 9 - 04:14 PM

Devin Doege

Devin Doege

Come on. It's Ashton Kutcher. What, has he all of the sudden become a great method actor? No, he's the same hack piece of garbage from "That 70's Show."

Aug 6 - 04:04 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

You must be god damn PSYCHIC, considering the film hasn't even been released yet.

Aug 6 - 01:24 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Amen.

Aug 6 - 10:04 AM

Bryan Jensen

Bryan Jensen

Considering the tomatometer is at 43% I'd say I'm dead on.

Aug 9 - 07:42 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

I would say you are too. Aston is a talentless clown.

Aug 9 - 09:04 AM

Chase The Lost

I would say you are too. Ashton is a talentless clown.

Aug 9 - 09:05 AM

Michal Stankiewicz

Michal Stankiewicz

Based on 7 reviews. Oh bravo!

Aug 12 - 12:39 PM

Bryan Jensen

Bryan Jensen

Yeah, now it's SEVENTY ONE REVIEWS. Bravo me. Go back to your cave.

Aug 16 - 08:06 AM

Chase The Lost

*high five*

Aug 16 - 08:46 AM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

Your thread is titled "Noah Wyle is a better Jobs than Ashton Kutcher", not "Jobs is a bad movie". How the film scored upon opening is irrelevant since the statement is about acting ability and you made it before it was released; changing the subject to save face doesn't make you look like any less of a dumbass.

Aug 17 - 10:28 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

Your thread is titled "Noah Wyle is a better Jobs than Ashton Kutcher", not "Jobs is a bad movie". How the film scored upon opening is irrelevant since the statement is about acting ability and you made it before it was released; switching bait to save face doesn't make you look like any less of a dumbass.

Aug 17 - 10:29 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

Your thread is titled "Noah Wyle is a better Jobs than Ashton Kutcher", not "Jobs is a bad movie". How the film scores upon release is irrelevant since you made the post before you could have even seen it. Switching bait to save face doesn't make you look like any less of a dumbass.

Aug 17 - 10:33 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

But deleting your comment (which was already stupid in the first place) and then posting the same comment but with slightly different wording doesn't make you look like any less of a dumbass either.

Aug 17 - 10:36 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

Welcome to the wide world of editing without an edit button, smart guy. I hope that astoundingly apt observation was worth the permanent gold star you just glued to your own forehead.

Aug 25 - 08:09 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

As always, In Your Dream's comment makes no sense.

Aug 29 - 05:19 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile