Jonah Who Will be 25 in the Year 2000 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jonah Who Will be 25 in the Year 2000 Reviews

September 1, 2008
Pretty nice film about a group of middle aged post 68 radicals. The monchrome footage portraying the characters' interiority is quite a funny narrative device. Tanner incorporates the Marxist ideas into the emsemble of characters well enough. It makes it quite a talky film which is at times a bit too didactic. I don't know if it's because the film is that dated, but some of the characters have this quirkiness that rubs me the wrong way.
September 1, 2008
March 22, 2008
Très beau film suisse avec une citation à retenir " vous trouvez pas que Genève est une ville qui se retient?"...
A voir c'est certain.
March 1, 2008
I really liked this. As usual, too young to get it at the time.
December 6, 2007
An unforgettable film. Marvelous performances, great script and taut directing. And the sausage of history, of course.
October 11, 2007
my first tanner. saw it more than twenty years ago and I will never forget the teacher trying to explain history by forcing the students to imagine a huge saussage, great as ALL his films (even though you can' t find them on this shitty webthing)
August 12, 2007
THIS was a great movie.
June 7, 2007
A Transcendental film.
June 6, 2007
This is why I'm called what I'm called. And it is a brilliant chronicle of the post-1968 era in Geneva. With a skeptic-tantric Jean-Luc Bideau. And sausages.
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this