91% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer Reviews

May 28, 2012
This movie stunk. Even with Jaleel White having a role in it. With summer comes theaters filled with superheroes, sequels and forgettable family fare. In the last category, we find "Judy Moody." Graham is lovely and Beatty a natural, but if you're not two to seven years old, it's one long headache.
June 12, 2011
i want to see it so bad
June 13, 2011
Nors gal blogai ivertinau, greiciausiai vaikams jis turetu patikti.
August 5, 2012
If the movie would have maintained its laughs like it did in its initial 20 minutes, it could have been funny, but instead it is boring and non funny.
August 3, 2012
It looks like a predictable kiddie movie with some bad, un funny jokes.
October 12, 2011
This was a solid family film that kept true to the books that isnpired it. The acting was good and the story was fun.
August 2, 2012
This Movie is plain terrible. I saw it with my grandaughter and its garbage.The plot is bland,so are the characters.This movie is colorful and is for kids under the age of 7 years. And Jordana Betty is a TERRIBLE Judy Moody,she is very annoying whenever she is on screen. Basically what im trying to say is that Judy Moody is for a younger audience and I do NOT recommend it to ANYONE
April 3, 2012
Fun, cute, and adventurous movie that brings back childhood memories.
July 15, 2012
I don't get why this was targeted for kids my age. This is moe for people who want to see a shitty Judy Moody film that is NOT based on her first book.
kak10053
July 12, 2012
Over blown with annoying characters and obnoxious crap flying across the screen.
May be entertaining to little kids, but not for people over the age of 8.
February 17, 2012
This movie is so bad that it doesn't deserve a single star. From the first 20 minutes of this film gave me a headache. I'm glad I chose to be the better man and left the room immediately. How could you let your child watch this nonsense? Just terrible. The acting is the worst thing I've seen. Seriousely, just a bad movie and I'll never watch it again! Almost as bad as The Last Airbender.
July 2, 2012
I would only recomend this film if you have young kids and need Uncle Television to come babysit for an hour and a half. Other than that, find something else.
johnnytangster
July 31, 2011
Though the lead actress, newcomer Jordana Beatty, gives a spunky performance as third-grader Judy, her character's borderline bratty charm wears thin fast. Mostly it's undercut by the movie's irritatingly antic slapstick style. Picture comes off as an exaggerated slapstick romp rather than the breezy, affecting tale of an 8-year-old tomboy it might have been. With summer comes theaters filled with superheroes, sequels and forgettable family fare. In the last category, we find Judy Moody. The incessant tumult drowns out any real message for the kids - or pleasure for their parents. It's a film so obnoxiously frantic that its most restrained element is a banjo-strumming elementary school teacher played by none other than '90s tween-mugging icon Jaleel "Urkel" White. The mystery is why the filmmakers thought third-graders or anyone else would be willing to pay for this master class in tedium. Brings on a wave of nostalgia accompanied, unfortunately, by a great big yawn that will surely be experienced by parents hoping for a spark of irreverence la Pippi or the broad comic appeal found in most theatrical family fare these days.

VERDICT: "Not So Hot" - [Negative Reaction] These films are truly terrible films. They are not the worst things ever made, but they are definitely awful and should not be seen by anyone. (Films that are rated 1.5 or 2 stars)
May 2, 2011
I should not be giving this movie a review but since I have seen it I might as well because you guys just want to torture me don't you? Well lets get started.

The film is about Judy Moody played by a very annoying Jordana Beatty who is just so worried about not having a bummer summer by inventing a system called thrill points and whoever gets the most amount wins. She is also visited by her eccentric Aunt Opal played by the wonderful Heather Graham.

The film is just a big fat mess. To be honest I was pretty shocked to see some people like this movie. In fact if you look at it this movie her whole summer she is so depressed until the last 5 minutes. Please do not see this movie.
June 4, 2012
I'm unfamiliar with this book series, but the movie is about what I expected of a typical kids' film. It's cutesy with plenty of kid-friendly action, but really not something the adults can enjoy too. There's just not enough plot, and not enough heart. This isn't terrible, but it doesn't stand out amongst some of the other outstanding family films that have been released in recent years.
May 25, 2012
If you have a moody, creative, imaginative pre-teen daughter, you may be in the 41% like me who thought this was a uber-cool start to the summer.
Ethan Thoren
February 26, 2012
I hate this movie more than ever!
June 15, 2011
it wasnt as good as i expected but i love stink lol he makes the movie