Jumper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jumper Reviews

March 28, 2016
While the idea seems brilliant on paper, in a movie, not so much. Also, the fact it didn't have a good story to go with it, characters you did not care about, and very bad-pacing, makes this movie not so great.
April 27, 2016
a great movie its how movie are made
April 24, 2016
AMAZING MOVIE; Made small portion of childhood great
February 20, 2016
After so many bad reviews I went in to this not expecting much but yet again I found myself enjoying it, A pretty good story but the plot is same old stuff, The effects were ok but the ending was very lackluster, Not greatly acted and a few plot holes don't help thing but its run time is short and it's an easy watch but nothing memorable.
June 29, 2008
3/20/2016: Pretty disappointing. The premise was pretty interesting, but execution fell flat.
½ March 13, 2016
I absolutely love the idea of "Jumper" as a concept and potential storyline, but this one wasn't as good as it could have been.
January 27, 2016
There were some good ideas and some decent action but sometimes the story drags and goes nowhere. The visual effects are sometimes a little dated but that doesn't mean I didn't hate the movie. The performances were fine, Hayden Christensen did a lot better of a job than he did with the Star Wars prequels. Its like Hancock meets Bourne Identity.
½ January 20, 2016
wow...where to begin?

"Starring Hayden Christensen as..."

I'M OUT!

...ok, maybe I'll give it a try.

"Also featuring a cameo by Kristen Stewart."

*drops dead*

My least-favorite movie.
November 4, 2012
I'm so happy that Doug Liman went on to make "Edge of Tomorrow". The acting was decent enough and there were some cool little action scenes, but the story is very poor, the characters felt like movie characters and not like actual people.
January 13, 2016
I guess to get more I will have to read the book
January 5, 2016
Entertainment value: it was fun, original, and fantastic!
½ December 30, 2015
Got potential but did not live up to it.
½ December 29, 2015
Poor Hayden Christensen. He really did have the "Final Destination" of acting careers.
December 28, 2015
Trashy teen movie, but interesting enough if you suspend disbelief
½ December 24, 2015
Some interesting observations contemplating instantaneous presence anywhere at will.
½ December 23, 2015
I don't understand the hate. It was a good premise and a fun, action movie. Not a big Christian Hayden fan but a 16% rating & 44% liked seems awfully low. There are far too many bad movies out there. I'd say this movie is better than the latest star wars.
½ March 25, 2014
Pretty amazing action for sure, but the acting is pretty bad. Makes for a fun popcorn flick.
April 4, 2011
It was ok. The plot had a interesting premise but the movie was mediocre.
½ October 10, 2015
Barely remember it, but it clearly wasn't as good as the movie I keep mistaking for this one
July 1, 2015
Weak villain, awful writing, and nauseating editing. From the director who gave us Swingers and The Bourne Identity, Liman should've known better!