Sólo quiero caminar (Just Walking) Reviews

August 1, 2012
awesome ultra violent gangster pic.
April 22, 2011
good stuff don't walk on by this one:) these bad assssss chicks r serious!
April 9, 2011
Muy interesante, bien actuada. Ademas con Victoria Abril y Diego Luna... que puede salir mal?
½ December 9, 2010
ummmmm...so many bad reviews, but I thought that this was a decent movie. A couple of editing issues, but all in all well done. Great actors. Good script. Seriously, I sometimes wonder why people can't just enjoy a movie...instead of picking it to death. I enjoyed this.
½ April 28, 2010
Uno de los mejores elencos femeninos españoles desperdiciado, el MIIIIIISMO elenco mexicano de siempre... haciendo lo de siempre y una muy buena producción para locaciones en México tirados a la basura por un guión cutre que no lleva a ningún lado.
December 29, 2009
The sharp, sleek artwork of the posters, positive hype and Goya nominations promised a great time at the movies. Sadly, this Spanish thriller disappoints terribly.

José María Yazpik's ruthless "Félix" is, by far, the only interesting character among all the other robotic, under-developed ones. Clichéd, boring, unrealistic; the actresses cannot pull off the whole "tough chick" persona.

As usual, Diego Luna is average, but the cinematography certainly isn't. Paco Femenia's work is wonderful.