Just Like Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Like Heaven Reviews

April 2, 2007
This film is very good in my opinion! Worth a watch!
½ March 19, 2016
A little silly, but a decent ending makes it worth watching.
January 27, 2016
I really liked this movie, it had a cute storyline.
January 24, 2016
quite adorable. reese at her most beautiful
½ August 23, 2015
Best. move I never let it goo
February 18, 2015
I love this movie it's so cute and the storyline is really well written
July 11, 2007
Reese Witherspoon is Elizabeth Masterson who has a promising career as a doctor until she has a fatal car wreck. Months later David (Mark Ruffalo) finds himself subletting her new apartment and sees her wandering around as ghost. Together they must try and figure out who she was get her where she needs to be. Just Like Heaven is breezy, and has enough life in it to keep it interesting. Its not overly romantic, funny or anything, but is a good enough romantic comedy.
½ April 5, 2015
this movie is very corney in some parts but in others funny and unpredictable!!!! love it
February 18, 2015
Ihan ok romanttiseksi kummituselokuvaksi. (Suom. Jospa se vain olisi totta)
½ August 29, 2007
That half a star is for Ruffalo's cutie face.
January 21, 2015
I don't like romantic comedies but this one is just lovely
December 27, 2014
One of my favorite movies with Reese Witherspoon. A truly gifted actress!
December 14, 2014
Love it!! I've watched this movie so many times! So cute and always pulls at the heartstrings. One of my all time favorites.
½ March 10, 2008
Another entertaining tale for the whole family from Mark S. Waters, this time a fantasy romance.
November 11, 2014
Reese is awesome and so is Mark, but this film is a giant unexplained joke.
November 7, 2014
Just Like Heaven is ethereal, romantic and refreshing. The viewer is given the opportunity to view life from a spiritual perspective and consider alternate possibilities. The movie offers just the right amount of sweetness, humor and romance.
June 9, 2007
As far as chick flicks go, this one is pretty enjoyable. Very cheesy, but fun.
½ September 13, 2007
They are so adorable together. Such a sweet and sad story.
February 4, 2012
Such a sweet movie. Don't usually get into romance but this was good.
August 21, 2014
A fairly run of the mill rom-com, if that's what you can call it, but its quite sweet. The two leads have fairly good chemistry. It not much of an acting stretch for either of them but it has its moments. John Heder is amusing and Mark Ruffalo is adorable!