Just My Luck Reviews

August 26, 2015
My favorite Lohan movie, seen it a bunch of times!
April 19, 2008
I'm unashamed to admit I love some of the bits and gags in this movie. Chris Pine saves it though in the end as it doesn't seem to provide Lohan with her usual air of charm that some of her other movie ventures provide.
½ June 24, 2015
This isn't bad luck. This is just Lindsay Lohan acting really stupid. Just My Luck is just scene after scene of her character making really stupid mistakes that she blames on "bad luck". No, honey. You're just an idiot!
March 22, 2014
This sort-of silly, blandish and okay fantasy chick flick of the world where it's just luck for one of the random pair becomes a reality for the pair playing that lucky and unlucky pair (either way depending). Pine gets more luck in his acting career than the troublesome Lohan in hers as she was trying to work out her charm in this film (and rarely in reality). (B-)
June 13, 2007
The beginning of the end for lohans career, not good at all. Although she isnâ??t bad in it
August 6, 2014
Lindsay Lohan's unlucky circumstances were merely acts of stupidity.
½ August 1, 2014
Just My Luck is the first of many that demonstrates once-promising Lohan's downfall into a series of lackluster entries. It has none of the charm that enlighten Lohan's earlier productions, and the script is neither solid nor funny enough to do the actress justice.
½ December 4, 2011
a mere pit-stop in lindsay lohan's inevitable descent into whoredom.
½ September 2, 2007
Silly rom-com, although Pine and Lohan are quite charming.
May 30, 2014
This was surprisingly cute even though I'm not a Lindsay Lohan fan at all.
May 20, 2014
Another good but rather bland screwball comedy from the pre-breakdown years of Lohan, even though it fails miserably to pass her off as a more grown-up leading actress...
½ April 27, 2014
Yeah but McFly were in it thats pretty cool, they were the highlight of the movie to be fair!
½ April 18, 2014
This movie is so crazy but generic. I thought this is another Freaky Friday movie. I had a good laugh though at some parts, yes, 'cause they're so funny and plain stupid. But I enjoyed more listening to McFly. :))
June 30, 2007
This movie was predictable and extremely NOT fun to watch. Lindsay Lohan just makes me want to puke. This movie was all right, but not anything to go crazy for. Definately not worth watching 40 million times.
August 23, 2011
Just My Luck is a screwball rom-com that fails to take advantage of Lindsay Lohan's considerable charm.
December 30, 2013
This is a Lindsay Lohan flick aimed mostly to young teenage girls. Captain Kirk aka Chris Pine is in it and to this day he must be wondering what the hell happened to him the day he signed up for this film. It's not a bad film just a girly little flick that will be forgotten right after watching it. Still the concept is interesting, the actor are pleasant to watch, Lohan has a certain appeal for an audience for sure.... it's just a random film. No offense.
½ October 17, 2013
Might not be a good film, but it has its charms.
June 4, 2006
Cul-cul à souhait, du déjà vu, mais c'est écoutable. Et Captain Kirk joue dans le film!
June 7, 2013
This movie was cute. Great for teenagers.
June 2, 2013
I don't think i have ever seen the idea of good/bad luck in a movie before. But, this movie is really funny and entertaining.