50% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths Reviews

August 18, 2014
Not the most brilliant script/dialogue but that doesn't mean its a bad film.
September 20, 2011
A bit more like the old justice league animated series than Superman Doomsday. However this would be one of the best episodes. A good cast of voice actors and an interesting story makes this a lot of fun.
April 28, 2014
Excellently animated, superb fight scenes, a unique and cool plot line, and fully fleshed out character arcs make this one of DC's best animated movies. The only flaw is the occasional weak voice acting performance.
March 28, 2014
Good adaptation of the "Crisis" series
October 21, 2013
This film sees the Justice League battle against their evil counterparts in a parallel Earth.

The animation is top notch. This is the kind of film that comic book enthusiasts will enjoy.
October 21, 2013
I think this was one of the better Justice League movies. This one is all about the alternate world and focuses on Flash.
October 20, 2013
Crisis on Two Earths has all the usual excitement and action of a Justice League film but the real treat comes from its villain, Owlman, whose nihilistic philosophies and the pan-dimensional resulting apoclyptic desires make him a unique comic book villain
October 18, 2013
5/10: Promising premise, but could be a lot better as it lacks substance and felt hollow. Mediocre at best but Owlman is pretty bad-ass imo!
Maineutral R.
September 27, 2013
A merely passable movie. The animation at times is good and other times is stiff. The story needed more emotional moments, everyone's like "whatever" and the music is...bland. The only thing i liked from this was Batman and Owlman, they stealed the show on its entirely. Not the worst but obviously not the best either.
September 30, 2013
my first cartoon/animation movie after 'UP' in 2009,lol
September 10, 2013
I don't watch a lot of comic anime movies but this was quite enjoyable. It is hard to rate them as I can't compare it to much. It was enjoyable enough but of course the time travel and alternate universe has been done to death whether on film, anime or comics.
July 12, 2013
Worth seeing just for the nihilistic version of Batman, but beyond that the film is just disappointing.
July 19, 2013
I have to admit; I'm surprised in watching this, mainly because my dad had nothing better to watch, but with that said, this movie manages to remain fast-paced from start to finish. It manages to attain some notable stars (James Woods for example) which did surprise me as well, though it at least remains focused on the plot. Oh, and James Woods gives a surprisingly great perfomance that literally threatens to steal the show. In the end, I can say that it is the best, and so far only, Justice League movie I have seen.
July 16, 2013
Loved it especially the ending. Honourable mention Owl Man, he was insane.
Dann M

July 14, 2013
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths is a visionary and exciting adventure that's full of action. Lex Luthor from a parallel universe comes to enlist the aid of the Justice League in saving his world from their evil counterparts. The writing's pretty solid, and does a good job with character development and in using multiverse theory. William Baldwin, Mark Harmon, Gina Torres, and James Woods lend their voice talents and give fairly strong performances. The animation work is also quite impressive, and creates some interesting designs for the parallel universe counterpart characters. A smart and ambitious animated feature, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths delivers a fascinating look at the DC Universe.
June 25, 2013
Pretty interesting, with the 'reverse-iverse' - good to see Batman vs Owlman, Superman vs Superwoman, etc. Decent ending - trying to save all the parallel universes from James Woods! - with plenty of action, all over in 70min. William Baldwin as batman didn't really work - sounded like Nic Cage! Fun & enjoyable.
Adrian B.
September 7, 2011
One of the finer 'Original Animated Universe' films. Comic-book fans will enjoy watching the leaguers in this adaptation of a popular graphic novel.
michael e.
michael e.

June 19, 2013
-While I do find it distracting that this film is done prior to JL Doom but is done in the same art style, and how they didn't get the original VAs like they did their, it doesn't mean its bad in fact the film is great. I've always been fascinated with the parallel earth theory where one decision can make one parallel earth and thus thousands are made, and I love the idea of alternate dimension super-heroes having super-villain counterparts. The animation and action looks just fantastic, the plot is very well done, and while I don't think these TV actors are as good as say Kevin Conroy or George Newbern, they are still decent, all except for one, James Woods (Hades in Hercules) as Owlman. Not only Does Woods make the role his own, but he makes him creepy, calm, badass, manipulative, and just someone who doesn't give a shit on who he kills or what he says, and it's one of the best villain performances I've seen in a film. I'd definiteyl say the film is worth a watch if your a DC comic fan or a superhero fan in general. It's better than half the Live action shit DCs pushed out in the last few years that's for sure *coughDarkKnightRises*
June 12, 2013
Deeper than I was expecting...
June 2, 2013
A weaker entry into the DC animated movies, but still fun.