43% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Katy Perry: Part of Me Reviews

August 2, 2014
I mean, I didn't go in thinking this movie would be phenomenal or anything. For what it is and what it intended to be, I thought it was decent. I still think Katy Perry seems like one of the more down-to-earth celebrities out in the industry right now.
July 27, 2014
i love all her wardrobe, soo colorful :D
aboccamazzo
July 16, 2014
5/10
It's watchable. But proof that every women looks ugly without make up
June 16, 2012
I want 2 c this cus I luv Katy Perry an her music
June 27, 2012
Just cuz it looks like somewhat interesting reality? I love true stories.
blackcecily
July 23, 2012
I already loved Katy Perry before but this really made me feel like it gave me the chance to get to know her better from her perspective not from what the media puts out there. I feel like everyone should do a movie about themselves to give us that inside scoop. Made me love her more, when she and Russel broke up and seeing how devastated she was really humanized her and I felt for her. I even cried!! She is amazing!
CC-2224 Hates Soccer
June 19, 2014
Katy Perry sucks dick
May 29, 2014
If you are a big katy perry stan like me you will love this documentary as much as I did.4.5\5 Almost perfect.
June 17, 2013
"Maybe the movie wasn't really my type of thing, but I can't help it. Katy Perry rocks!"
July 1, 2012
Katy lets it all hang out in this Rockumentury.
May 9, 2014
Rated PG?, wtf is wrong with the MPAA
October 15, 2012
Wasn't a big fan of Katy Perry, but would like to go to one of her concerts if I get the chance!
April 20, 2014
Not very interesting.
ToDandy
April 20, 2014
A totally uninspiring story of rich people. With no conflict and not much in the way of insight, this is nothing more than a slice of music marketing.
April 10, 2014
Unexpectedly highly inspiring as we see one of the most famous pop stars in the world with such unique personality and an admirable heart.
March 30, 2014
This was actually pretty eye opening.
February 24, 2014
As with any music documentary, your enjoyment of this will depend on how well you like the artist. This is a well-made documentary, which captures a likable Katy Perry shortly after her meteoric rise, in what is likely to be her career peak. It may be a bit premature to make a documentary when the story is just unfolding, but from a marketing standpoint, it will sell more now than later. It is a seemingly balanced look into the world of a pop star and the music industry. The movie does not put her on a pedestal by over glamorizing her life nor does it paint her as some miserable martyr. The most interesting part of the film goes into Perry's upbringing and road to get a record deal. I gained respect for her in that she started as a simple Christian singer and singer songwriter, who actually could play an instrument and write her own material. The music business is sadly more about image than substance, but it seems as if Katy has found her place in that system without totally compromising herself as a person. It shows that the life of a music star can be a lot of fun, but that it comes with sacrifices. So far, Katy appears to work hard and does not take her fans or her success for granted. She seems to handle a grueling pace of stardom and without breaking down or falling into substance abuse. Hopefully, she handles the rest of her career and inevitable decline just as gracefully.
February 5, 2014
Entertaining but not really my thing.
April 10, 2012
She's quirky, and funny, this will be good.
February 13, 2014
Amazing actually my daughter saw it when it came out