• R, 1 hr. 43 min.

A verry funny Black comedy
January 23, 2014
Comédie noire sympathique.
January 17, 2014
This is a dark comedy with a strong cast including one of my all-time favourites, Maggie Smith. It took me a while to get into it, but I really enjoyed it once it got going. There were also lots of lovely scenes of Cornwall and The Isle of Man.
January 12, 2014
Charming black comedy, although it has to be said it's a tad predictable. Thankfully Maggie Smith is absolutely brilliant and has perfect comic timing. Worth a watch, even with that silly ending.
luneisolde1
October 18, 2013
Funny, British humour - wether you get it or not.
October 15, 2013
Un amusant petit film à l'humour britannique à voir jusqu'au bout! :)
August 3, 2013
The premise was interesting enough, but the execution was dull, flat and boring. Most of the performances were fine, Maggie Smith being the obvious stand out. The storyline was predicable though, and the jokes hit or miss. There were also a few missed opportunities for so potentially hilarious moments. In the end, it was good for a few laughs but it's not worth your time.
June 28, 2013
one of the best classics of Rowan Atkinson
April 14, 2013
Enjoyable enough with funny performances from Maggie Smith and Rowan Atkinson as usual. You aren't going to laugh uncontrollably but will get a few chuckles out of it.
Movie Matthew 101
September 12, 2012
An energetic, perfectly cast film which seems to get stupider by the scene. Maybe that's what makes it very, very funny and exciting. Dame Maggie Smith plays Grace to perfection, as well as Rowan Atkinson and Kristin Scott Thomas, but nods to the two children Egerton and Parkes, who constantly entertain.
January 28, 2013
Maggie Smith es una gran actriz y logra interpretar maravillosamente a esta adorable anciana con un pasado brutal y un presente muy singular!!!
January 18, 2013
Think I saw this one like 2006 or 2007. Twas alright; neither extraordinary nor awful. I quite often like British humour though, so if you don't, maybe you won't like this. =)
Arabellake
January 13, 2013
You looking for a fix of British humour? Watch this film. This dry and dark film will make you laugh :)
December 7, 2012
This is a nice black comedy family film about a disfunctional family whos visited by a perfect, too perfect housekeeper.who has her own unique definition of keeping house -- and an unusual knack for problem solving.
April 30, 2011
it was an ok movie, thought it was ok, Rowan Ackinson, Maggie Smith starred in it, it was a good movie, I loved it. It also starred Patrick Swayze and Kristin Scott Thomas, it was a good movie but I don't want it on DVD
Noah Abraham G.
October 20, 2012
"Keeping Mum" is a very funny black comedy that runs out of steam near the end, but remains entertaining throughout. Worth a watch.
October 13, 2012
Apesar de contar com um ótimo elenco, "De Bico Calado" aposta em roteiro fraco e que faz tudo no filme soar extremamente artificial.
October 2, 2012
I found the quiet "innosence" of Maggie Smith's character hilareous! It was also refreshing to see Rowan Atkinson in a decent role without having him acting like a stupid goof. The ending had my husband & I laughing out loud!
September 12, 2012
So wicked and sour is this english comedy that it will occasionally have you thinking how someone could even suggest the idea of having Maggie Smith be a sweet-and-innocent-seeming-yet-ultra-evil-serial-killer without being a sadistic weirdo. There is a lot of comedy on display, and for all the murder and mayhem, it is a very peaceful and enjoyable film.