Warner Bros is bashing Kick-Ass 2 using Rotten Tomatoes...

...Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Warner Bros.
Warner Bros has just released a R-rated comedy in theaters.
That is explained why there are so many negative reviews against Kick-Ass 2.
Disgusting dirty marketing tactics !
Kick-Ass 2 is an excellent movie. Say no to Warner Bros lame tactics to bash the movie!
Jim Phong
08-15-2013 01:04 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

The critics do not get paid to write negative reviews that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Aug 25 - 08:54 AM

Jason Derfuss

Jason Derfuss

I hated it. The first one is one of my favorites, but this one should not have even been made. Warner Bros has no say in this, it's the critics, who know a great film from a crappy one, bashing it because that's exactly what this sloppily made piece of crap deserves. Redeeming qualities: Chloe Moretz, Aaron Johnson, and Jim Carrey. That's it.

Aug 20 - 02:13 PM

Vince Almaraz

Vince Almaraz

Just saw the movie a few days ago. I liked it. No, it's not as good as the first one, but I expected that. The bar was just set too high. This movie is good because of one reason, Chloe Moretz. She does a terrific job and steals the show, IMHO. Unfortunately, she is absent from too much of the movie. I also liked Jim Carrey much more than I though I would.

Aug 20 - 10:12 AM

Frank Castle

Frank Castle

If 76% of the movie going audience likes the movie(at least the ones commenting here), it can't be too bad. I enjoyed the first movie but only found out about it because it was on NetFlix.

Aug 19 - 04:17 PM

John Stovall

John Stovall

I doubt it. The critics are just clueless about certain sorts of films that appeal to no "erudite" audience.

Aug 16 - 09:19 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

*looses brain cells*
I think it's time for a Wonka meme
Tell me more about how they cut critic reviews to make their films seem better when there's so many still rotten.

Aug 15 - 06:36 PM

Ash

Ash

Why would Warner Bros. want to bash Kick-Ass 2?

Aug 15 - 05:30 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

He's just retarded.

Aug 15 - 05:52 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

And We're the Millers has a 43%, you fucking idiot. Why didn't Warner use it there?

Aug 15 - 03:07 PM

Thomas Rooney

Thomas Rooney

We're The Millers is the R-rated comedy he mentioned that Warner released. Still doesn't make the OP any less of a fucking idiot.

Aug 15 - 03:26 PM

Jim Phong

Jim Phong

You insulting me either work for Warner Bros or are people with no brain. You think you can go around insulting people like that just because you or the 'net ?
But you got so emotional that kinda fishy for normal people.. so I suspect you would be WarnerBros employees.
Otherwise you must be using some heavy drugs.

Aug 15 - 04:41 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Because we're sick of dumbfuck conspiracy theorist like yourself destroying brain cells.

Aug 15 - 04:53 PM

Kurtis Silva-Devine

Kurtis Silva-Devine

RT takes critics unaffiliated with the website and compiles their reviews, and thus would have little-to-no way of getting all these reviewers to give negatvie reviews. Case closed.

Aug 15 - 05:16 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

That is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard. W'ere the millers got 43%, dumbfuck, why didn't they cut off some critics there?

Aug 15 - 05:50 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Which is why Battlefield Earth, Ballistic, and One Missed Call are so critically acclaimed, right? dumbfuck

Aug 15 - 02:59 PM

Jim Phong

Jim Phong

Go on insulting me. Show everyone what you are.

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Answer my question first retard. If Warner Bros was using this website to it's own bias, why would those movies be CRITICALLY PANNED. You're a fucking idiot.

Aug 15 - 04:52 PM

Jim Phong

Jim Phong

Go on... keep insulting.. show the world what you are.. just in case someone didn't understand it clearly yet.

Aug 16 - 02:49 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Go on, keep saying my point is invalid because I curse while not answering my question.

Aug 16 - 04:03 PM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

Classic Lee.

Aug 19 - 06:57 PM

Market Man

Eric Shankle

Or the movie sucks.

Aug 15 - 02:43 PM

Thomas Rooney

Thomas Rooney

Are you retarded?

Aug 15 - 02:15 PM

Jim Phong

Jim Phong

You must be talking to yourself.

Thomas Rooney

Thomas Rooney

Your original post completely invalidates that comment. If you think Warner Bros rigs RT so that movies other than their own get shit reviews, then why do non-Warner films often get acclaim, and some Warner Bros are heavily panned? Your argument is invalid.

Aug 15 - 05:55 PM

Jim Phong

Jim Phong

Inside studios managers fight each other for power too.. that happens all the time. As well as one studios getting money from another to promote a competitor movie. Universal clearly didn't pay Warner Bros a dime to promote Kick-Ass 2 and Warner Bros is using its resources to attack the franchise.

Aug 16 - 02:41 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

That is so fucking stupid. The World's End is a Universal film and that has a 93%. So If WB wanted to sabotage Universal films to promote their filma\s, why didn't they have The World's End be panned also?

Aug 16 - 04:08 PM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

I second that!

Aug 15 - 01:18 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Respect: gone

Aug 15 - 03:00 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile