A Kid in Aladdin's Palace - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Kid in Aladdin's Palace Reviews

½ August 18, 2014
I got this movie with a pizza once. I do remember enjoying it although it was a tad corny
February 13, 2010
(First viewing - Late childhood)
½ January 14, 2013
I've never seen this film's now infamous predecessor A Kid In King Arthur's Court, but this follow-up is a very dismal family film. Most of the time it felt like I was watching a crappy slapstick and fart-joken laden comedy with an annoying dipshit protagonist who wasn't likable at all (Though the other characters aren't much of an improvement, to say the least). This film also has a poorly written storyline, terrible special effects (I've seen more convincing effects in films as far back as the 1920's. No really, these are among the worst special effects I've ever seen), the action scenes are nothing more than crappy slapstick gags, the humor is awful, and it's also just a really boring film overall. However, there is a bright spot in this terrible mess, and that is the fantastic musical score which without it, the film would have been a hell of a lot worse to sit through. However, I felt somewhat sad listening to such a beautiful score knowing that it was being wasted on such an awful film. Just don't watch this film, it's not worth it.
June 8, 2012
Could be funnier/more entertaining for a fantasy comedy. Slow at times.
March 3, 2012
I watched this movie about a Kid in Aladdin's Palce. I really liked this movie.
August 14, 2008
its been a while to see this one
½ July 2, 2008
It was a good show when I watched it as a kid.
May 19, 2008
classic, when i was little!!!
½ September 27, 2006
This movie was ok... way back when...
March 13, 2008
I had to have watched this a hundred times when I was a kid. It's a great kids movie.
½ January 20, 2008
i remeber watching that when i was 6 lol XD
January 11, 2008
been 4ever since i seen it
November 2, 2007
Omg i cant believe i havent seen this!
May 21, 2007
An adventure every kid would wish for.
½ April 27, 2007
Loved Rhona Mitra in the movie
April 5, 2007
I do not think that Nicolas Cage is in this movie, if he is I will have to see it very soon
½ March 31, 2007
What a train wreck. I was forced to watch this film under circumstances that I'd rather not repeat here. Everything was wrong with it; the story was predictable, special effects were the worst I've seen in 90's film, the princess didn't look like she'd ever been to the Middle East, and who could forget cheesy hang glider scene?
March 28, 2007
I sooo wanna see this.
February 19, 2007
kool as man dis movie rulzzz
January 8, 2007
I watched this movie about a Kid in Aladdin's Palce. I really liked this movie.