45% The Other Woman Apr 25

A Kid in King Arthur's Court Reviews

TheDudeLebowski65
TheDudeLebowski65

December 5, 2011
A Kid in King Arthur's Court is one of those childhood films that are quite forgettable. This is a film that hasn't aged well. This is the type of film that is only worth watching once, and when you get older, you realize that this film isn't a classic like so many other childhood favorite. The film might have been entertaining when I first saw it, but years later, it doesn't do anything for me. The acting wasn't that great, and the gags aren't anything to write home about. This is one childhood film that is plainly stupid. This film doesn't belong among the many childhood classics that I've seen. This is a poorly made film with a bad plot, bad acting and poor directing. The film isn't that entertaining, and it's fairly sloppy overall. A kid in King Arthur's Court is a mediocre, unimpressive film that really doesn't cut it. This isn't a good film, it's a mediocre effort and it really doesn't stand the test of time. I liked it when I was a kid, and looking back now, I can't believe I enjoyed this trash. This film is pathetic, awful entertainment, and this is a film not worth watching. There are so many better family films than this that are actually funny. If you're looking a funny film, pass up on this, as this isn't a good family comedy. Kids may dig it, but it's not something that the entire family will enjoy. This is a missed opportunity to create something that the entire family can enjoy. Stick with Toy Story if you want a better constructed film.
cosmo313
cosmo313

June 9, 2006
Half-assed Disney movie that doesn't really hold up, and was only kinda passable to begin with. I haven't read it, but I think I'd probably enjoy Mark Twain's story far better than this.

If I remember correctly though, Kate Winslet is in this, so that's cool.
Rachel F

August 5, 2007
It was ok.
a b

November 12, 2007
This movie opened up a whole new world for me. I don't know how, but it did.
Erin C

March 1, 2006
This is an old one! I loved this movie though, especially since Thomas Ian Nicholas was in it. He was such a cutie :P
October 13, 2008
A decent disney movie but it seems dated now and a bit too cheesy. It does not have enough appeal to older audiences, but as a kid in the 90s I liked it. Good memories but it is no classic, avoid re-watching.
jam233
January 26, 2010
This Disney film fails to deliver, and it's a shame, because it is such a cool idea. There are so many missed opportunities, it has a few good scenes, but most of the film is just on the stupid side. Notable for an early appearance from Kate Winslet.
June 2, 2009
It wasn't a horrible twist on a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, but it wasn't all that great either.
February 16, 2009
There is no reason in the entire universe justifying watching this movie. NOT EVEN WATCHING DANIEL CRAIG AND KATE WINSLET MAKE OUT. DON'T DO IT.
August 1, 2007
this rating is lenient. several movies i watched as a youngster i thought were okay and i was horrified when seeing them at an older age. this one, however, i thought was boring and lame even then. i'm sure if i ever come across it again my rating will go even lower.
October 8, 2008
I used to watch this movie over and over as a kid! It will continue to be 4 stars in my mind until I sit through it again and realize it (most likely) sucks.
me234
July 15, 2008
i saw this at one time cant realy remeber the movie but i think i may have liked at that point in time
February 3, 2008
Super cute movie that's actually based on a Mark Twain book! Kate Winslet was gorgeous even back then. The story is great and is a highly recommendable flick for the family.
August 18, 2007
Did not enjoy this, even as a young boy. Such a boring time period to make a film about, let alone a PG film.
morganhope
March 17, 2007
yes, I saw this movie years ago...if you have tweeners at home, they will probably sit thru the whole thing...so go for it...it is entertaining...
CROWLOVE
December 4, 2006
would u all believe, that kate winslet was in this movie! it wasnt too bad, cute for a movie from my 5th grade years! lol
richardcardellioni
October 28, 2006
Another stupid rendition of a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. Did I mention the stupid part? Good.
misswings911
July 26, 2006
I used to play a make-believe game based on this movie. It was one of the things that got me into medeival-type stuff and from there into fantasy
tagsimon1989
May 6, 2006
When I was little I didnt fall for this one, and now that I am older I don't fall for it. This movie just didn't fit together on any level.

I guess you could call it a kids movie if the kids are under 8 but when I saw it at like 8 I didn't like it. Go figure.

A great idea wasted.
hottie4so08
June 19, 2006
it was really gay, but the only reason that i KINDA liked it was cuz Thomas Ian Nicholas is the main character, and i LOVE him!!!:D:D