Kill for Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kill for Me Reviews

April 19, 2016
It is a thriller with no thrills.Predictable, cliché and a bit boring but the acting is quite good.
Jack.
March 17, 2016
February 5, 2015
I did not see the ending playing out exactly as it did, but it was a good way to wrap up the story.
August 20, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014

(2013) Kill For Me
SUSPENSE THRILLER

Co-written and directed by Michael Greenspan with Amanda Rowe (Katie Cassidy) finally agreeing with former friend and young teenage landlord to rent out Amanda's best friend's 'Natalie Ross' bedroom since she's nowhere to found therefore, declared missing. By the time the new roommate, by the name of Hayley Jones (Tracy Spiridakos) moves in, it isn't too long that it becomes another Hitchcock's "Strangers On A Train" scenario with tiny glimpses of "Single White Female" with a twist. The movie depends more on circumstances, so to reveal anymore would pretty much ruin it for the viewers. One of my main problems is that it leaves me with more questions than answers as some of the main characters situations are not fully developed.

2 out of 4 stars
½ September 10, 2014
This Is Why I Love Movies, I Was Totally Surprised In How Good This Was..Now Given, It Is A Little B-Grade Acting In Parts, Bit The Story & Soundtrack Are Pretty Solid Entertainment Offerings.
May 18, 2014
The movie itself was great, it even had a bit of "Love" in it! But Katie Cassidy and Tracy Spiridakos were AMAZING!! Their scenes together were very... real. Very sad ending though, but watch it, you'll be glad you did.
January 28, 2014
What starts as a sombre look at the affects of gender violence, quickly descents into formulaic set pieces and silly twists..
January 9, 2014
The acting was good but not much else.
½ April 10, 2013
...a daring and twisted suspense thriller built on enigmatic characterization and a tricky aim at storytelling.
October 24, 2013
I gave this 2 stars mostly for Katie Cassidy being a phenomenal actress. She plays traumatized really well. The writing in this film is bad and at times nonsensical. The two leads seem to try to have chemistry and while it works (for the most part) with Katie Cassidy, Tracy Spiridakos just comes off as creepy and insane. The main plot of the movie has so many little plots thrown in that it stumbles its way to the ending of the film. Also, the ending is no great twist either. In the end when they reveal what happened to the first roommate, it doesn't feel earned, it feels like they just threw it in there to give all the story lines a conclusion with no real thought put into how they should fit. I thought the main leads acted as best they could with the script they had, I just kept finding myself wishing that I was watching them act in a better film.
½ September 28, 2013
Similar to Breaking The Girls, but that one was too convoluted and unbelievable, whereas this one could have used a couple more twists.
½ July 27, 2013
Authors tried to be smart, but they failed...
½ May 7, 2013
Decent movie. Similar story to some others, so not terribly original. The ending, however, did give it a nice twist...
June 16, 2013
Kill for Me is a good thriller...it has two appealing leading ladies, brooding atmosphere, suspenseful story and a satisfying twist ending...... nothing too original here though, but still it's a well executed film...
½ May 29, 2013
nothing new in the industry. its not bad thu
½ May 26, 2013
Despite some good twists, Kill for me is a middle class thriller that is not bad but not great either.
May 23, 2013
A very creepy on the edge of your seat thriller. I was not expecting to like this as much as I did. Torrance Coombs did a great job! This film packs an ending you won't see coming! X
½ May 9, 2013
Nice girl to girl kiss scene and fights and stuff
½ May 7, 2013
a great thriller with a great ending
May 5, 2013
This was a great suspenseful film, which kept making me wonder where it was going to go next. A few twists and turns, and kept my interest and entertained. I'd recommend it for a good suspenseful thriller.