Killer at Large - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Killer at Large Reviews

½ January 3, 2014
An interesting documentary marred only by REALLY POOR SOUND EDITING. Why the producers decided that every single conversation had to be played with a differing soundtrack in the background reminiscent of muzak is beyond me. It is ironical considering that this documentary covers excess of food without realizing that they are in excess of sound as well.
October 20, 2009
I'm not seeing this, since i already saw it when it was called Super Size Me!
½ October 12, 2009
Obesity killed 118,000 Americans in 2007, while 'terrorism' killed 29.
What does this mean? It's a-ok to kill people; as long as it's profitable...
It's not quite as good as Food Inc. but still interesting.
October 11, 2009
Educational, factual, worthwhile!
½ October 5, 2009
A greatly underrated documentary. A bunch of controversial images and a magnitude of disturbing facts - these fries won't taste the same from now on. At least not for the US citizens. The bottom line is: regardless of the area our lifestyles are governed by the same people - lobbyists of all sort. Worth a watch!
½ September 3, 2009
You'll want to go for McDonald's happy meals after this movie. Really. Or find other ways to eat less. Overall a good balance between individual responsibility AND creating an environment where it is easier to live up to individual responsibility. And why the food industries don't want us to get there.
July 26, 2009
Different from Super Size Me in that it's a little more about informing that entertaining, but just as relevant. Even more, really, for that reason.
June 27, 2009
Pretty sobering documentary! Never knew the factor stress plays in diet--nor how much fuel is required to sustain our current food system!