Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat (2009)

Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Don't be fooled by the sensationalistic title: the "killer" in question is not a homicidal maniac but a growing national epidemic - that of obesity. Grounded in deeply disturbing statistics - namely the fact that two-thirds of the American population (including 9 million children) qualify as obese or overweight - this documentary argues that the United States is on the cusp of an evolutionary disaster that is systematically wiping out large sectors of the populace. As such, the documentary … More

Rating: Unrated
Runtime:
Shinebox Media Productions - Official Site

News & Interviews for Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat

Friend Ratings

No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.

Critic Reviews for Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat

There are no critic reviews yet for Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat

Reality check! We're all fat. We eat too much and it's because it's cheap, easy and the government is getting paid to keep all of it legal. We need to give up our dependence on sugar and fats, exercise more and stress less. This film had a lot of information, but I wouldn't say it's a "great movie".

theylovealexis
Alexis Nomm

Not that really hasn?t already been said in this one. I?ve seen and read a lot about food in society already, yet I always want more. This one does have one sad story of the Texas girl and it is rather bluntly sarcastic in a daily show way with some of the editing of context, but nothing too original. It?s a nice, neat package for the facts that the US is mostly a fat mess of a culinary, or really just calorie consumer community.

iamthethinman
Lee B

Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Killer at Large: Why Obesity Is America's Greatest Threat on our Movie forum!