Killer Tomatoes Eat France Reviews

TheDudeLebowski65
½ February 19, 2012
Final entry in the Killer Tomatoes franchise, this film has nothing interesting going for it. The film relies on previously explored ideas to deliver its entertainment, only thing is there is nothing clichéd ideas don't work here, and it's what makes this final entry one of the worst in the series. The film could have been a fine final conclusion to a wacky horror comedy series. Unfortunately by the third sequel in the series, the filmmakers just recycled old ideas and delivered a film that is simply forgettable. I think that this is a shame because the first two films in the series were great, but afterwards in went downhill, and this fourth and final entry in the series is the worst. There could have been an interesting, fun film here, but the film simply doesn't cut it. Instead we have the same old, tired formula, and everything is predictable. This series could have ended in a high note, but it didn't. If you're going to watch this film, be warned that there is nothing new here, same old ideas and nothing else. The concept worked well for two flicks, but not so much for a fourth film. Like I stated earlier in this review, this film could have been a good conclusion to a fun series, unfortunately like its previous entry, this film suffers from a bad script where all the ideas have been previously used, and really there's nothing new or fun here. Stick with the first two films and forget that Killer Tomatoes Strike Back and Killer Tomatoes Eat France exist.
½ February 25, 2009
This is not "so bad that it is good," it is purely good! For those who don't understand why, you have the intellect of a four year old (in response to a certain comment...) Anyways, Killer Tomatoes Eat France is a parody of itself, a parody of you, and a parody of me. It is the single most genius text in cinematic history. I have it and the three prequels sitting on my DVD rack next to Herzog and Kurosawa. It embodies the recognition of absurdity and undermines all that you or me call standard. I write scripts and this movie single-handedly opened up a genre of comedy for me, the likes of which we have never seen. It can only be taken in portions... its sort of exploitive... by now I'm just trying to take up the ten line minimum. My comment ended a while ago. Hopefully it works when I submit it now.
June 15, 2015
Worst of the bunch, it's not nearly as funny as the first 3
½ March 27, 2013
More goofy killer tomato nonsense, but at least this one has some enjoyable moments. The opening credits have more laughs in it than the whole movie, but at least the characters are somewhat decent and the plot isn't so bland. The tomato puppets are a bit better, and the jokes are fun although cheap. It still doesn't feel a thing like the first film.
½ March 23, 2013
Funny movie and entertaining. Fuzzy Tomato is awesome!
January 31, 2013
Professor Gangreen and his gang of killer tomatoes take off to Europe to fulfill an ancient prophecy that would make his idiotic assistant, Igor, the new king of France, leaving it up to Michael and everyone's favorite Fuzzy Tomato to stop their evil plan! Get ready for more Grade-A cheese in KILLER TOMATOES EAT FRANCE, the fourth and final film in the KILLER TOMATOES franchise. John De Bello and friends put their own silly spin on The Man in the Iron Mask, with series favorite Steve Lundquist playing out the duel roles as both Igor and the future king, Louis the XXVII. The tomatoes have retained their animated features from the third film for more goofy fun as they take to the stage in a rocking music number before heading out to the battlefields to squash more humans. The groan-worthy gags and outlandish humor still make for more guilty entertainment, while you can expect every possible French cliché to be properly exploited.
January 29, 2012
This baaaaad movie was hilarious. One non-stop trashing of France and everything French. If you love this kind of biting farce (and I do) you'll get some chuckles out of this movie!