—— Hercules Jul 25

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Killer Tomatoes Eat France Reviews

March 27, 2013
More goofy killer tomato nonsense, but at least this one has some enjoyable moments. The opening credits have more laughs in it than the whole movie, but at least the characters are somewhat decent and the plot isn't so bland. The tomato puppets are a bit better, and the jokes are fun although cheap. It still doesn't feel a thing like the first film.
Fuzzy Tomato
March 23, 2013
Funny movie and entertaining. Fuzzy Tomato is awesome!
January 31, 2013
Professor Gangreen and his gang of killer tomatoes take off to Europe to fulfill an ancient prophecy that would make his idiotic assistant, Igor, the new king of France, leaving it up to Michael and everyone's favorite Fuzzy Tomato to stop their evil plan! Get ready for more Grade-A cheese in KILLER TOMATOES EAT FRANCE, the fourth and final film in the KILLER TOMATOES franchise. John De Bello and friends put their own silly spin on The Man in the Iron Mask, with series favorite Steve Lundquist playing out the duel roles as both Igor and the future king, Louis the XXVII. The tomatoes have retained their animated features from the third film for more goofy fun as they take to the stage in a rocking music number before heading out to the battlefields to squash more humans. The groan-worthy gags and outlandish humor still make for more guilty entertainment, while you can expect every possible French cliché to be properly exploited.
TheDudeLebowski65
TheDudeLebowski65

February 19, 2012
Final entry in the Killer Tomatoes franchise, this film has nothing interesting going for it. The film relies on previously explored ideas to deliver its entertainment, only thing is there is nothing clichéd ideas don't work here, and it's what makes this final entry one of the worst in the series. The film could have been a fine final conclusion to a wacky horror comedy series. Unfortunately by the third sequel in the series, the filmmakers just recycled old ideas and delivered a film that is simply forgettable. I think that this is a shame because the first two films in the series were great, but afterwards in went downhill, and this fourth and final entry in the series is the worst. There could have been an interesting, fun film here, but the film simply doesn't cut it. Instead we have the same old, tired formula, and everything is predictable. This series could have ended in a high note, but it didn't. If you're going to watch this film, be warned that there is nothing new here, same old ideas and nothing else. The concept worked well for two flicks, but not so much for a fourth film. Like I stated earlier in this review, this film could have been a good conclusion to a fun series, unfortunately like its previous entry, this film suffers from a bad script where all the ideas have been previously used, and really there's nothing new or fun here. Stick with the first two films and forget that Killer Tomatoes Strike Back and Killer Tomatoes Eat France exist.
January 29, 2012
This baaaaad movie was hilarious. One non-stop trashing of France and everything French. If you love this kind of biting farce (and I do) you'll get some chuckles out of this movie!
ForestVixen72
August 21, 2010
*shakes head in disbelief* How do they come up with crap like this?
lilyjlh66
April 8, 2010
if a big tomatoe tries to kill me, i will start eating it before it eats me :/
richyl771
August 26, 2009
.5 of a star this movie and all the other killer tomatoe movies both suck and blow at the same time... sometimes i'll watch any old crap.
Cassandra M

February 25, 2009
This is not "so bad that it is good," it is purely good! For those who don't understand why, you have the intellect of a four year old (in response to a certain comment...) Anyways, Killer Tomatoes Eat France is a parody of itself, a parody of you, and a parody of me. It is the single most genius text in cinematic history. I have it and the three prequels sitting on my DVD rack next to Herzog and Kurosawa. It embodies the recognition of absurdity and undermines all that you or me call standard. I write scripts and this movie single-handedly opened up a genre of comedy for me, the likes of which we have never seen. It can only be taken in portions... its sort of exploitive... by now I'm just trying to take up the ten line minimum. My comment ended a while ago. Hopefully it works when I submit it now.
jedimasterjade
March 22, 2008
As far as bad horror flims go this one is defintely top.
mizdippyblonde
November 17, 2007
ok this i proberly the daftest film i have seen in a long time. i mean it is about killer tomatoes of course it is daft.. just how this series of films managed to last so long and all so spawn a cartoon series i will never know but if u want something silly, hopeless and harmless then this is for u
October 1, 2006
Not interested. I generally avoid horror movies.
lizy103
October 28, 2007
looking for this one to
eddiedln
October 21, 2007
Never seen it, but it sounds awesome
September 25, 2007
not bad...in a very "B" grade way
August 16, 2007
SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the stupidest budget horror movies ever...brilliant, I love the fanged one...
InVeRtDrEaMz
July 26, 2007
thank god they eat france... stay the hell away from Italy lol
dracken
July 22, 2007
Has france been gobbled up yet?
Elsashoni
July 7, 2007
Killer tomatoes!? Sounds like a comedy. I have seen one but it was stupid