95% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Klitschko Reviews

Everett J

July 4, 2012
In anticipation of Wladimir Klitschko's title fight on Saturday, I figured I would give this documentary a shot. I'm a huge boxing fan, and I think the Klitschko brothers are amazing. If you don't follow the sport, or know who they are, they are pretty extraordinary. Vitali and Wladimir are the first and only brothers to hold the Heavyweight championship at the same time(there are four belts, and they have them all). They have been absolutely dominating over the last 6 years, rarely losing a round in a fight. This documentary tells their story growing up Ukraine, through their amateur careers, all the way to their current success as duel champions. Full of interviews with them, their family, and people in the boxing world, this is very informative and perfect as a way to be introduced to them. However, me being a fan, I already knew most of their story(didn't really know their beginning's which I found fascinating). Big drawbacks on this movie, it drags quite a bit. Moves very slow especially for it's nearly 2 hour run time. Also, this is in German, so there are a ton of subtitles to read. I don't really mind subtitles, but when the movie is slow, I think that adds to it. If your a fan, or interested in finding out about them, this is a decent documentary, but it fails on the entertainment side of it all.
July 20, 2012
The Klitschkos have a good story to their careers and this movie portrays it well. It's nice to see when people who know nothing but success, hit a wall, and then train and work hard to earn their recognition.
May 14, 2014
Great material for a documentary. Even better that the persons are still alive yet they've achieved so much. Very neat documentary, high quality pictures and footage. It's long, but you can enjoy this very much. There's just so much to tell about this two great personalities. And this is the first documentary I watched that is going to have a sequel. Bold and brave.
Erick F.
October 30, 2013
I really enjoyed this documentary. If you are a fan of boxing -- you will too. They are very honest about how the outside world view the Klitschko Brother's heart. They do a great job presenting the Klitschko's with their criticisms -- except for one. How BOORRRING they are fighting. I can't believe they didn't touch on that -- and was so honest about all the other criticisms. It also feels like an HBO Sports production. Which made the editing fucking awesome. Like usual. Great cinematography also. Good times if you like boxing. Good concept. Good execution.
filmlover1994
July 28, 2013
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
celleo89
April 8, 2013
Great documentary. Recommend it to everyone.
Everett J

July 4, 2012
June 15, 2012
As far as sports documentaries go, this one's a must, whether you're a boxing fan or not.
March 14, 2012
where can you get this dvd
October 29, 2011
one of the best movies i have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!! Klitschko - the best !
September 23, 2011
When the hell are they gonna release this thing? I thought it was gonna be in September in the States!