67% Hercules Jul 25

76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Kya Super Kool Hain Hum Reviews

February 21, 2013
Kya Super Lame Hai Hum!

Kya Super Kool Hai Hum? Really? I mean this wasn't even like a movie it was just like joining different pieces of different puzzles and making absolutely no sense!

Firstly about the cast, I mean Ritesh Deshmukh has great acting skills. This movie was a dud especially the first half but yeah its only Ritesh's acting that was commendable. Tusshar Kapoor, well he was really good only in Golmaal but in this movie his over acting is evident. Actually it would've been better if he had his mouth shut in this movie too. The two female leads were just okay. Mr. Anupam Kher, the versatile and the brilliant actor (whenever his name comes across I remember "A Wednesday" and many more amazing movies he's been a part of) was just wasted. He was brilliant in Kya Kool Hai Hum though.

Secondly about the direction and the story, I just felt like pulling my hair! I mean for instance in a scene Tushhar Kappor and Ritesh Deshmukh are shown at "La Whore Dhaba" (actually Lahore Dhaba) where they ask for Cappuccino's and obviously the cook at the Dhaba exclaims "Yeh Cappuccino Kya Hai?" that's where the director adds the song " Hum Toh Hai Cappuccino"!

Vishal Dadlani sings "Dil Garden Garden" really well. Another decent song is Hum Toh Hai Cappuccino. That's it other than these two songs, there's really nothing in the movie at all.

Good, really funny jokes are few and just scattered and distant. Most of the jokes are really lame. Comedy scenes are really rare.

Lastly I would really prefer Kya Kool Hai Hum than Kya Super Kool Hai Hum, that movie I had really enjoyed.I had real expectations from this movie because I had loved Kya Kool Hai Hum.
October 4, 2012
A hilarious film Indias answer to American Pie, Euro Trip,etc First bonafide sex comedy made in India, A must watch for comedy lovers. Hats off to Ritesh, Tushar, Sachin Yardi, and Balaji for taking a good funny risk!!!
July 19, 2012
A Sequel to the 2005 Super-Hit 'Kya Kool Hain Hum', 'Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum' is an unseen before comedy. the film does entertain, despite a paper-thin plot. Kya Super Kool Hain hum was a fun filled , raunchy comedy that had no direction , no story and yet no script but still the comedy scenes are hilarious which makes it watchable at least once, This film is a surprise hit and sort of took forward the double meaning comedy legacy after the 2004 film "Masti". i do not recommend this film to be watched with family because of its heavy double meaning jokes. Kya Super Kool Hain Hum's comedy works perfectly on those movie buff's since the jokes in the film are related to other hit films which can only be understood if you have watched them.

Reviewing a Comedy film is a bit tough job so excuse me if you find the review bit Silly.What a Outrageous funny Film and i still cannot stop myself from laughing like a Madman when i recall the creative and out of Box Double meaning jokes.WHAT A EFFIN FUNNY FILM?! .Everything about this film is outrageous and wicked yet its very hard to stop yourself from Laughing.I can even vouch for the Fact that This is the BEST comedy film of the DECADE. This film is more like Bollywood's "American Pie"

From Bollywood spoofs on Singham-CHINGAM,Ek Tha Tiger-EKTA TIGER,Ra.One-BRA.ONE to kiddish jokes like "You are so witty" "And you are so Churchgate" to gay jokes to Heavy and suggestive Double meaning Jokes which are Damn funny and creative.I can actually watch this film back back five times without getting bored because the Jokes will feel new each time one see's it. I would like to credit the Writer who wrote all this goofy and laugh out loud jokes and situations which will make you forget all your sorrows and you will laugh throughout the 2 hours 20 Minutes and whenever you will recall any of the jokes you will suddenly break into guffaws like a maniac.

Trust me when i say this, When it comes to Indian films, making a Sex Comedy is still quite a difficult task due to the dual mindset prevalent in the society. Here at one end the 'generation now' can see just anything on their electronic gadgets at their will and on the other we are still forced to make & see films which are supposed to be Sex Comedies, without any sex in the real sense due to the strict censors ready with their scissors.

To conclude, KYA SUPER KOOL HAIN HUM may appeal only to the viewers who wish to hear some crazy double meaning dialogues alone in this supposedly called SEX COMEDY. But if you don't find what you were looking for in it, then simply blame the questionable standards followed by our CENSORS more than its makers.
July 31, 2012
The only thing worth watching is Ritesh Dehkmukh and his dicks..oops!! i means his disc... and a few of the dialogues are hilarious. But the second half gets too boring with the same old jokes!! but watch it if you up for some double meaning comedy.
July 28, 2012
Indian - American Pie! ;)