Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum Reviews

January 8, 2013
It's like watching an episode of a comedy series (completed watching the movie in 3 sessions, as per the convenience). Works satisfactorily as a comedy, thanks to the level of expectations I'd from it. Neither an incredible script nor any exceptional performances, but it's watchable if you've no better options handy. 3.5/10.
February 21, 2013
Kya Super Lame Hai Hum!

Kya Super Kool Hai Hum? Really? I mean this wasn't even like a movie it was just like joining different pieces of different puzzles and making absolutely no sense!

Firstly about the cast, I mean Ritesh Deshmukh has great acting skills. This movie was a dud especially the first half but yeah its only Ritesh's acting that was commendable. Tusshar Kapoor, well he was really good only in Golmaal but in this movie his over acting is evident. Actually it would've been better if he had his mouth shut in this movie too. The two female leads were just okay. Mr. Anupam Kher, the versatile and the brilliant actor (whenever his name comes across I remember "A Wednesday" and many more amazing movies he's been a part of) was just wasted. He was brilliant in Kya Kool Hai Hum though.

Secondly about the direction and the story, I just felt like pulling my hair! I mean for instance in a scene Tushhar Kappor and Ritesh Deshmukh are shown at "La Whore Dhaba" (actually Lahore Dhaba) where they ask for Cappuccino's and obviously the cook at the Dhaba exclaims "Yeh Cappuccino Kya Hai?" that's where the director adds the song " Hum Toh Hai Cappuccino"!

Vishal Dadlani sings "Dil Garden Garden" really well. Another decent song is Hum Toh Hai Cappuccino. That's it other than these two songs, there's really nothing in the movie at all.

Good, really funny jokes are few and just scattered and distant. Most of the jokes are really lame. Comedy scenes are really rare.

Lastly I would really prefer Kya Kool Hai Hum than Kya Super Kool Hai Hum, that movie I had really enjoyed.I had real expectations from this movie because I had loved Kya Kool Hai Hum.
½ February 10, 2013
Though the humour is good at times, what the movie is lacks is the grip a comedy movie needs to win the audience.
½ August 29, 2012
Half star is also not deserved !!!
August 12, 2012
funny at times, d sequel to a bad movie does prove better. but it lacks a decent script nd madness of d sort to be still successful. weak performances nd bad songs xcept 'garden garden' make it dull.
July 30, 2012
Ritesh is the only one who manages to entertain you throughout the whole film. Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum is a fine film, nothing for children of course, but it is never as good as original Kyaa Kool Hain Hum. The film doesn't have any plot or storyline, just pure fun and dirty jokes and gags. Leave your brains at home for this one!

Recommended for those who enjoyed the first Kya Kool Hai Hum!

Verdict = Above Average
½ July 27, 2012
Ritesh manages to entertain whenever he gets on the screen. Tusshar is not gay in the reel and guess what? He cannot hide the obvious and definitely gay in real life. The two female leads are as expressionless as a piece of wood. Anupam Kher, Why this when you could do more like "A Wednesday" or comedy like "Apna Sapna Money Money"? Vulgar and Cheap jokes. Some of them do lighten up the rather glum and half asleep audience. Not worth your time. Rather wait for Apna sapna money money 2 or something.