40% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

82% Satisfaction: Season 1
82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

La Classe Operaia va in Paradiso (The Working Class Goes to Heaven) (Lulu the Tool) Reviews

Lucas M

January 1, 2012
A powerful film with a Marxist message. One of the best politics film that I ever saw. Mr. Petri, a master in these kind of cinema, show to us a remarkable screenplay, direction, music by other master: Ennio Morricone and acting by the great Gian Maria Volante. The Working Class Goes to Heaven is a true manifesto that fight to the rights of the working men. Fresh.
Nik M.
November 8, 2012
An important study of the factory worker and their deterioration into a machine-like life. The exploration of the character is in-depth and relatable in every circumstance. It is emotional and strips you of your very human values in order to understand the flaws of the industry life.
Lucas M