La Luna Reviews

November 29, 2013
It was a funny, very creative and very entertaining Pixar animated short. It had fantastic animation, great characters, really well done music, really great visuals, great adventure, great humor and a very sweet story. It's one of the best Pixar shorts of 2012. I've seen this short movie before "Brave." I will recommend this short movie to Pixar fans of all ages.
November 16, 2013
A wonderful combination of animated imagery and music.
½ April 24, 2013
La Luna is probably one of the more middling Pixar animated shorts but it's still a strong effort.
February 26, 2013
Super Cute , gentle humor and great characters.The emotional touching story is very personal. A Must Watch
½ February 16, 2013
Cute, but not much more than that.
February 15, 2013
Gorgeous and heartwarming.
ElCochran90
½ January 4, 2013
I ask for nothing more than creativity. Even spellbinding visuals aren't necessary. For some odd reason this felt more like something straight out of Shigeru Miyamoto's mind than from Pixar. Didn't bother me much; it created a micro-world, and that's big enough already.

67/100
December 14, 2012
Beautifully animated Pixar short. A magical coming of age tale.
November 24, 2012
An absolutely gorgeous short film. The story was cute and imaginative, but I just can't get over how pretty it was. I want one of those stars for myself!
October 31, 2012
They say there's beauty in simplicity, and this short is no exception. Enrico has captured the essence of family and enclosed it in a box of fantastical bliss =]
October 12, 2012
My favorite Pixar animated short. Imaginative and sweet.
August 13, 2012
This Pixar short film was attached to Brave in the theaters. It is a fantastic little short, possibly one of my favorite ideas of any of these short films Pixar has created (I just love that Disney and Pixar are reviving the theatrical animated shorts business...it's great to get something a little extra for your ticket price and a brilliant way to test out new directors and animators). This one involves a clever little idea about a son learning the family business, which just happens to be sweeping all the crashed shooting stars on the Moon. The stars are the reason the moon glows, and they sweep them into the shape of a crescent. Clever little idea, and it has a pretty sweet family story as well. I'd love to see more from the Writer and Director of this.
July 31, 2012
Another cute and funny Oscar nominated animated short from Pixar. The animation and story really does shine here.
July 26, 2012
Beatiful, inteligent, Pixar.
July 13, 2012
Just beautiful in every way.
June 30, 2012
An absolutely stunning short.
June 30, 2012
saw it before Brave, an absolutely beautiful short.
June 29, 2012
Great animation and a cute short story
½ June 29, 2012
(Pixar short before Brave) La Luna is visually stunning, but it's mainly style over substance.
½ June 23, 2012
Very cute and imaginative but ultimately kind of pointless.