Land of Doom Reviews

September 6, 2010
An interesting sci-fi/fantasy adventure movie I caught on TV one day, it was okay, but not good.
April 22, 2012
Land of Doom is hard to describe in the modern context of low budget action films, but I'll give it my best shot. First off most the cast looks and sounds like it was extracted from a Southern California beach on a random day in I guess the month of August when many foreign tourists are around. Secondly the plot sounds like a 25 minute middle school brainstorm. You can imagine how unimpressive the dialogue is. Also the music doesn't really fit with the movie. It more suited for a teen drama than a post-apocalypse film. Anyways despite that Land of Doom is kind of an unintentionally funny action movie. The villains all dress like they uncovered Rob Halford's house in the rubble of civilization, they all ride motorcycles that look like they're more dangerous for the rider than any potential victim, and the main antagonist is far scarier on the movie poster. Watch it, and you'll know what I mean. You'll also watch it if you like 80s cheese.
½ November 4, 2014
This movie is a low budget rip off of a low budget film. It is so bad I had to watch the whole thing, its like a train wreck.
½ April 20, 2013
Cheesy in a bad way, has an ending like they would make a sequel but the lack of an ending really Doomed it.
September 19, 2012
68%

This wannabe ROAD WARROIR has terrible "futureistic" vehicle designs and 80's hokeyness. Kick ass title sequence.