97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Land Before Time Reviews

February 12, 2010
(First viewing - Childhood)
July 5, 2014
Amazing film from start to finish! This is what I call talking dinosaurs done right!
June 26, 2014
La travesía dramática de un grupo de recién nacidos, en un mundo donde al parecer son los seres más pequeños y donde el peligro espera a cada paso. Una película visualmente agradable, que habla sobre el valor de la unidad y el compañerismo.

Da la impresión de que hace falta más consecución entre ciertas escenas. Por lo demás, es un trabajo modesto bien llevado a cabo.
June 22, 2014
This is a really sweet animation, which Disney would have been proud to make. It's only just over an hour long, so the story moves along at a swift pace. It's a very straightforward plotline, but it appeals to people of any age.
June 8, 2014
this movie is one of the core things of my childhood, ( before sequels came and killed). the movie has a strong family adventure film style to it with well done animation, heart felt scenes, intense action and one of my favorite villains sharptooth.
April 26, 2011
one of the greatest animated films ever made
Mamesamb
June 1, 2014
I have watched this ever since i was 2 and i LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEE IIIITTTT
Movie Matthew 101
May 3, 2014
Never has Don Bluth's sometimes-irritating proclivity for exceedingly cutesy, anthropomorphic characters elevated any of his films as high as The Land Before Time. While, it does occasionally suffer from unoriginal storytelling elements and its so-so script, it (a modern children's classic) remains unforgettable, adventurous, and smile-leaving 26 years later. And traumatising.
Landon M.
April 23, 2014
A very moving movie that your children will enjoy!
April 17, 2014
Much akin to The God Father, the Land before time features a baby dinosaur named Littlefoot, who must fend for himself when his mother is killed.
June 30, 2007
The first one...takes me back. This was the only good one. I think...there were so many that I just get confused sometimes. There are like...20 I think. But this one...it's good.
charles s.
April 6, 2014
great movie, one of my all time favorite animated films. Its a shame that this film spawned an unholy amount of sequels (all of which sucked). This is the only good land before time, the sequels are just a result of roy allen smith trying to make a quick buck.
February 25, 2013
This movie is a classic. It is the dream come true for all those kids who love dinosaurs (In Which I include myself). This film is the biggest jewel That May be for a collector like me, although I've seen so many animated films, still can not find Such an excellent how The Land Before Time.

It is animated dinosaur marked by excellence and standards in the field. The qualify with all the stars and deservedly declared:

BEST ANIMATED FILM HISTORY!
March 26, 2014
Simply......the best.
February 28, 2013
The combination of excellent story telling, a veteran director, beautiful visuals, and some added nostalgia, allows "The Land Before Time" to survive the test of time. To begin, I will inform you am biased, I love this film. I love this film to the point it is symbolic of my childhood, and I will explain why. Early into the character building and plot background, it becomes clear that the purpose of the film is not solely to entertain children with animation and characters; but rather to teach childhood morals and lessons. Teamwork, jealousy, heat break, and triumph are squeezed into this little gem. Director Don Bluth is bold in his his decision to get some of the lessons across, as within the first 15 minutes a major character death occurs that rocks the foundation of the storyline. This death is so gut wrenching it makes the film so memorable. TLBT is a triumph of a film that should be held onto for generations.
September 30, 2009
One of my favourite and most memorable films as a kid. The animation (for the time) was great and even today, the dinosaurs look fantastic and have lots of character. The film packs an emotional punch and wisely stays clear of cheesy songs or too many comedic sidekicks (aka Disney). A short but very sweet film (30.9.09) (18.12.09) (5.3.14)
March 5, 2014
Excellently animated but kinda slow. Watching with my 5 year old, I really saw the wonderment in her eyes. She wanted to watch it again after it was over, which is something she rarely wants to do. Decent story, but some moments which are kinda scary for its target demographic.
February 28, 2014
I consider it a personal classic, thanks to my brother's addiction to the film that ensured a lifelong familiarity, and, I suppose, a lifelong fondness. More Disney than Disney at that time.
February 27, 2014
I LOVE this movie!!! I watched it, for the very 1st time ever, on VHS as a little kid like maybe 4 years old & I loved it ever since then & I still love it to this very day!!! PLEASE come out on BLU-RAY DISC!!!!!!!!! I LONG for it to be released on Blu-ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 22, 2014
well i thinck the first is averge at least it's not ten