Movies Like The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water Reviews

Luke B

September 12, 2009
This time the film has a new dolphin like character. He, like Petrie, Ducky and Spike is pretty stupid and uses incorrect grammar. This means that most of the main characters just irritate. The film has trouble coming up withe even simple themes, so just has something about an imaginary friend. A lot of filler material for a "walk straight ahead" plot. It also has some unnecessary CGI, such as a log that Cera is pushing. I don't know why some objects are CGI, perhaps they were just experimenting for future films.
Dillon L

September 23, 2011
I think my crippling depression started shortly after watching this movie as a child.
Steven V

October 6, 2007
Loved the first one, but I think 9 might be pushing it with sequels about baby dinosaurs on an adventure. The first movie was the best.
July 10, 2009
A bunch of Sky Water falls on the Great Valley causing it to flood and wash ashore some new sea creatures, one of which is Mo. Littlefoot makes friends with Mo and he and his friends help him get back to the Big Water.
Nature/Earth phenomenon: Flood
Moral of the story: There's a whole big world out there to discover.
tormlennoctem
January 28, 2009
Why?! Why did this have to be made? The neverending string of sequels almost ruin the first, and legitimately good, Land Before Time.
tombowling49
February 19, 2007
As all movies on this one it is well done, what can you say about the land beyond time golden movies.
whereismynotecard
November 21, 2006
These films teach children to be stupid, if you catch my meaning. Seriously... Teaching them fake names of the dinosaurs...
April 2, 2013
One of my favourite films as a child, love all of the land before time films!
January 18, 2013
when do they end? When
Dammy  G.
November 11, 2012
I gave up on that asteroid killing them at this point.
June 23, 2012
don't remember watching it........
March 11, 2012
Decent story, but it gets a bit boring and doesn't offer a whole lot. Songs aren't real good but it has some good parts.
Dillon L

September 23, 2011
January 2, 2011
one of the greatest films of all time.
Evan
August 10, 2010
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE! That fantastic witty dark film has become a bright childish sing along mostrosity, absolute rubbish, this isnt the worst sequel, theyre all equally rubbish. instead of andventures they go and do something silly and get grounded. screw this