The Land Before Time VI - The Secret of Saurus Rock Reviews

½ January 14, 2011
it wasnt the best good as the other sequels but it was alright
Luke B
September 12, 2009
It's getting on my nerves that the kids aren't aging. Do all of these adventures take place in one year? Maybe. More throw away characters join in the fun as Ceranow has two nieces. I don't know who their parents are or anything, they just seem to be there.The Lon Dinosaur is pretty cool, but again we have the kids getting into trouble because they don't listen to the grownups. Bland animation, forgettable songs, but at least we have Kris Kristofferson.
Dillon L
September 23, 2011
This one I can barely even remember, but if I'm rating all of them, I'll rate this one too.
Steven V
½ October 6, 2007
The first one was alright. Two three and four were great and then number five made me wonder if the magic had been lost forever. Still nice for kids.
Sylvester K
½ January 13, 2012
Oh boy, another episode
Elise C ½ July 5, 2009
The legendary "lone dinosaur" Doc has returned to the Great Valley. When Littlefoot tells the story of Saurus Rock surrounding this legend, Sara's twin niece and nephew go off to find it. Littlefoot and his friends go to rescue them, breaking the rock in the process, which leads to bad luck in the Great Valley. Now Littlefoot and his friends must fix Saurus Rock to stop the bad luck.
Nature/Earth phenomenon: Tornado
Moral of the story: Curses are not something to mess with.
grace4941 grace4941 January 25, 2008
NO. They made too many already. Did anyone even notice that these movies jumped the shark after the FIRST movie???
Dammy  G. Dammy G. November 11, 2012
Okay seriously it's annoying me non-stop at this point that the asteroid hasn't come.
Kevin L ½ August 15, 2012
The awkward animation, corny dialogue, and campy songs cannot save Saurus Rock from standing up
Wes S ½ March 11, 2012
A decent sequel. Animation is about the same, the story is good, the songs are alright, and the characters are nice. Lot more Sharptooth action, which everybody loves, not to mention some fights.
Sylvester K
michael e. michael e.
½ January 14, 2011
it wasnt the best good as the other sequels but it was alright
Evan Evan ½ August 10, 2010
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE! That fantastic witty dark film has become a bright childish sing along mostrosity, absolute rubbish, this isnt the worst sequel, theyre all equally rubbish. instead of andventures they go and do something silly and get grounded. screw this