Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector Reviews

January 11, 2016
Despite this movie being poor. I love Larry the cable guy, also it had it's funny moments, and wasnt that bad. Not a good movie, but not a bad one. The acting is the kind of bad acting where I found it was funny. (Spoilers) I never give one really, but the part where Larry finds his truck, his reaction to it was hilarious. Would make this movie a to watch with a friend.
September 21, 2015
Larry the Cable Guy wasn't funny to begin with! F
½ August 26, 2015
Low brow, hillbilly sewage.
½ July 2, 2015
anything but fantastic,but was FART PLEASINGLY DECENT with good laughable sayings.
October 7, 2006
Has many funny one-liners from Larry the Cable Guy, but overall is a terrible movie because of its weak and stupid storyline.
January 14, 2015
Who finds this guy funny?! F
½ November 22, 2014
(Groans) Uhhh, why did I subject myself to such an atrocity.
July 30, 2014
As stupid as it should be
July 19, 2014
Not even a decent movie by any standards, but the honest truth is if you are a fan of Larry the Cable Guy (unlike myself), then you will have one heck of a time, so it accomplishes what it set out to...which isn't much.
July 13, 2014
Laugh out loud funny it's not bad who ever says it is is just stupid retards that dong get good comedy
December 12, 2012
In Larry The Cable Guys movie debut he plays a health inspector. He gets assigned a partner in the uptight Amy Butlin. They find out someone is poisoning the local restaurants and these two who are totally not alike and do their work differently are on the case. I am a fan of his stand up comedy and always thought he was funny there. I was also not dissapointed with his movie debut. I was satisfied with what I watched and enjoyed it emensly. I found myself laughing quite often even though I thought at first when I heard the title of the movie I thought it was going to be dumb and cheesy. Yeah, there may be too many fart jokes but it was still an enjoyable movie with lots of laughs. Larry The Cable Guy was just as funny as he is when he is onstage. He does a great job bringing his very funny jokes onstage to the big screen in his movie debut.
July 7, 2007
If the man had a different catchphrase, I don't think he would be as annoying.
November 26, 2013
Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. My first time exposed to Larry's antics, this was a surprisingly enjoyable culinary escapade. Beware - lots of bathroom humor and adult innuendo, but like Larry himself, the film has a good heart. All kinds of redneck jokes and of course Larry's specialty of word plays. Like Larry himself says, "I can do this all day."
½ August 16, 2013
Toilet humour abounds. #108
June 17, 2013
If you like larry the cable guy, then you'll like this film.
May 10, 2013
Awsome movie one of my favorites its a must see
March 25, 2013
I gave it the 4th star cause I liked him better in this movie than I do his stand-ups.
March 21, 2013
Git-R-Done this movie is great ya should see it. i laughted my hinden off. only says Git-R-Done at the end of the movie though
½ March 8, 2013
Say what you will about Larry the Cable Guy; his humour is childish, he panders to his audience, and he's never quite genuine; but you can't deny - the man can make you laugh.
½ March 3, 2013
Let's face facts people; this is living proof that Larry the Cable Guy (a comedian I don't think is funny to begin with) can't star in a good movie.