• PG-13, 1 hr. 29 min.

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector Reviews

November 26, 2013
Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. My first time exposed to Larry's antics, this was a surprisingly enjoyable culinary escapade. Beware - lots of bathroom humor and adult innuendo, but like Larry himself, the film has a good heart. All kinds of redneck jokes and of course Larry's specialty of word plays. Like Larry himself says, "I can do this all day."
August 16, 2013
Toilet humour abounds. #108
June 17, 2013
If you like larry the cable guy, then you'll like this film.
March 25, 2013
I gave it the 4th star cause I liked him better in this movie than I do his stand-ups.
March 21, 2013
Git-R-Done this movie is great ya should see it. i laughted my hinden off. only says Git-R-Done at the end of the movie though
March 3, 2013
Let's face facts people; this is living proof that Larry the Cable Guy (a comedian I don't think is funny to begin with) can't star in a good movie.
January 15, 2013
larry at his best :D
November 22, 2012
I was expecting it to be really really stupid, however I was told it was actually funny so I gave it a shot. It actually was pretty good. Don't get me wrong, it's got some really stupid parts, but it's actually not that bad.
November 10, 2012
Seen it....... kinda STUPID but hey, I still luv Larry!!! lol
November 6, 2012
loved it, i laughed til i cried
October 31, 2012
Only rednecks and retards would pay to see this movie.
October 3, 2012
It is a pretty funny movie. We bought it the first day it came out on dvd. It's not quite as great as I expected it to be. but it's still worth watching.
October 2, 2012
This is somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine, but then again, it's not.

PLOT:Larry (Larry the Cable Guy) is a health inspector. He always ends up screwing up or breaking a rule, making his hot-headed boss Tatlock (Tom Wilson) furious. This time he's partnered with the formal, socially-awkward Amy Butlin (Iris Bahr) on a case where all the big name restaurants are being poisoned majorly before the big cooking contest. Will they get to the bottom of this without getting kicked off the health biz? Will Larry juggle it all with trying to woo his new girlfriend, Jane (Megyn Price)? I'll leave you there. The plot is an interesting idea, but executed to absolute silliness and absurdity.

ACTING:The acting was pretty bad. Larry did his traditional redneck comedy style so I can't really say anything to that. Every performance was horrible, especially Tom Wilson as Tatlock, Iris Bahr as Butlin, and Lisa Lampinelli as Jane's Mom.

SCORE:Nothing to see here. The only thing it has is a funny theme song by Montgomery Gentry and then filler score.

OTHER CONTENT:Now, most have given this movie a lower score than I have. Did I decide to be generous? No. The movie has some little high points to it. There are some jokes that Larry delivers that are pretty funny and not as juvenile as his usual stuff. Plus, I'm a pretty big fan of Larry the Cable Guy. Though his jokes are idiotic, juvenile, and redneck-oriented, I find them quite funny at times. I appreciate some of the following he has. On the darker side, the lesser jokes and ideas were juvenile, stupid, and just plain disturbing at times. This is definitely for the mindless Comedy Central viewer who only watches bad stand-up.

OVERALL,a sucky comedy with an absurdly executed plot, bad acting all over, unimportant score, and juvenile jokes, but some of the jokes weren't half bad and I am a fan of Larry the Cable Guy.
September 16, 2012
I thought it was funny.
September 10, 2012
completely ignorant and horrible
August 10, 2012
this films pretty bad infact its awful really,pretty much isnt funny at all most of the time but it does have biff from back to the future in it and i strangely like larry the cable guy and found some of his one liners funny. No i wouldnt recommend this at all to normal people lol
July 23, 2012
As funny as Larry the Cable Guy is, and he is VERY funny, this is proof that only actors should act.
July 8, 2012
That's Funny I don't care who ya are!
July 2, 2012
The only reason it isnt one star is that I enjoyed one of the one-liners.