The Last Flight of Noah's Ark - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Flight of Noah's Ark Reviews

June 4, 2007
This is one of my favorite childhood films that I watched non-stop. It's a great story of love, compassion, overcoming obstacles, and having to work in unison to survive. Good wholesome adventure and fun.
½ June 6, 2015
This is a very safe reworking of the Noah story that's more of a modern day adventure than anything biblical. It's a Disney production mainly intended for children, but it can be enjoyed by all.
½ March 7, 2010
(First and only viewing - 1/21/2011)
December 10, 2013
Mouais, ça se regarde.
October 17, 2013
I recall wanting to see this when it was on TV as a (CBS classic drumroll, trumpet fanfare, the word rotating in rainbow colors until it's upright) SPECIAL!
10-31-1981, 8:00 pm. I cut trick-or-treating short to see it. I've been a fan ever since. It's #5 on my favorite movies of 1980. I personally give it 4 out of five (It can be slow at times).
June 5, 2013
Saw this in the theater in Glendale before there was a theater in Burbank
November 1, 2011
I remember seeing this movie as a kid and loving it. Not so much because of the characters or plot, but because of the B-29 Superfortress that they turn into a boat.
January 28, 2010
ostras! otro gran clasico de las peliculas disney de mi niñez redescubierto. como molaba ese avion/barco que se montan en la isla desierta. Alguien se acuerda?
October 6, 2008
An awsome movie. Fun for the whole family.
May 14, 2008
One of Walt Disney's Live Action movies that lives on as a true disney classic!!!!
January 20, 2008
Aside form the few bad words, it was really funny and the main song was nice
November 11, 2007
classic old school adventure! love this one too, and again use the beta.
November 10, 2007
all i remember is being really scared by the shark wen i was little...
½ June 4, 2007
Good kids movie. My nephew loves it.
June 4, 2007
May 31, 2007
Genvieve Bujold and Eliot Gould definately have chemistry
March 17, 2007
This is a really old Disney movie that needs A Good remake
January 20, 2007
this was a pretty pointless movie
December 3, 2006
I would like to see this, i think...