This religious-themed drama about a small-town mayor's personal crusade against "the war on Christmas" is about as subtle as the character's name -- Bob Revere.
Frank, this movie is aimed at RED state audiences, not blue. Otherwise, spot on review.
Sep 21 - 03:35 PM
Oh Frank!! It's quite obvious why you don't like it. Typical
Sep 22 - 11:38 AM
And that would be?
Sep 24 - 10:43 AM
1.If you believe in the "American Dream" and working hard for what you earn you will love this movie.
2.If you like hand outs and believe that you shouldn't have to work hard- still believing you deserve things... you will hate this movie!
3. If your 28 with 4 kids and disabled due to your "fibromyalgia". You will hate this movie.
4. If more of your check goes into your cost of living, insurance, and (taxes to pay for a 28 year old with 4 kids that's on disability). You will love this movie.
5. If you understand that this country is nothing but a KISS A$$ for votes country. You will love this movie.
6. If you love getting your a$$ kissed. You will love this movie.
7. If these 6 previous statements offended you in any way. You probably hated this movie. Better yet you did not watch it, but you made your way here just to hate spam.
Oct 1 - 10:32 PM