Arnold's back!

Looking back, Arnold isn't as bad of an actor as people make him out to be. He doesn't have the best voice ever but he knows what he's best at and this looks to be a step in the right direction of a comeback.
Joshua Wilburn
01-15-2013 02:27 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Matthew Pinstein

Matthew Pinstein

I just saw the movie and I'm pretty upset by it. Johnny Knoxvilles character is the exact type of person who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun! Let alone a complete arsenal! He plays his typical one dimensional role as a dim wit psycho and were suppose to just laugh it off like all the other towns folk in the movie? When Arnold knocks on the door and Knoxville answers with a teddy bear, that should have been a sign homeboy's a little off center! This after one of the most horrific school shootings less than a month ago. i understand if the movie was already made, but how quickly we forget about things! Obama is hopefully trying to keep guns like the ones depicted in the movie out of maniac's hands. The movie shows no signs of cultural sensitivity for recent events and in my opinion should be boycotted! the movie basically is saying that its ok for crazy people to stockpile guns as long as they make us laugh... Well I'm not laughing!

Jan 25 - 08:16 PM

Rich Gehring Jr.

Rich Gehring Jr.

Are you going to post this in every thread? Isn't enough that you dedicated an entire thread with this exact paragraph? Enough already.

Jan 26 - 01:17 PM

Ryan White

Ryan White

i like action movies i love schwarzenegger i'm glad he's back don't care if this ends up being garbage i'm gonna go see the shit outta it

Jan 17 - 02:19 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

ARNOLD WILL BE IN A NEW CONAN MOVIE KING CONAN I GUESS THE SHITTY REMAKE NEVER HAPPENED.

Jan 16 - 08:20 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

His role could be cool, but the movie itself will probably suck.

Jan 16 - 03:24 PM

WClaude

Claude Whiffen

100% Rotten Tomatoes? Is this real life? Is there some sort of mistake here? The trailer didn't really tickle my fancy but maybe I'll have to see this movie.

Jan 16 - 11:42 AM

WClaude

Claude Whiffen

100% Rotten Tomatoes? Is this real life? Is there some sort of mistake here? The trailer didn't really tickle my fancy but maybe I'll have to see this movie.

Jan 16 - 11:42 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

Thoroughly Entertain Me Or Die

not for long.

Jan 15 - 02:50 PM

todd123

Todd Garry

Troll. I am pretty sure after your last post no one takes you serious.

Jan 16 - 02:45 PM

Matt Lane

Matt Lane

the good reviews aren't surprising at all, Kim Jee-Woon is a great director

Jan 15 - 02:20 PM

Joshir Cruz

Joshir Cruz

From the look of the trailer, it looks like an American The Good, The Bad, The Weird

Jan 15 - 09:16 AM

Alex Aston

Alex Aston

It really doesn't feel right that this movie ended up starting with good reviews while Gangster squad got bad reviews. From the look of the advertisements this movie looked horrible.

Jan 15 - 05:15 AM

Steve German

Steve German

Well, I suppose you can't judge a film by its trailer and tv spots. While this isn't going to be a masterpiece by any stretch of the mind, it's probably going to be a solid and fun action film. I'm excited for it.

Jan 15 - 06:29 AM

Jeff van Welij

Jeff van Welij

Actually, the trailers made the movie look like it would simply be a lot of fun to watch. I don't need every movie to be the next Godfather.

Jan 15 - 08:28 AM

Matt Lane

Matt Lane

that makes no sense, one has nothing to do with the other

Jan 15 - 02:21 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile