Late Night Talks With Mother Reviews

½ July 28, 2005
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua']Hey All, [/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'] [/font][/color][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua']Last weekend I received this movie from Netflex called; "Late Night Talks with Mother". I didn't know any thing about this movie other than it had an actor that I enjoy it. I put it my Netflex queue for that simple reason and I forgot about it. Well I'm glad I saw this film. I must say though it's a little hard to understand completely because it's half fiction and half biography of Czech born director Jan Nemec but very entertaining. Even though the films dialogue is spoken Czech there are English Subtitles. Karl Rodgen helped bring this film to life as one of the disgruntled sons. Karl Rodgen is an amazing actor who has been in films such as Hellboy, Bulletproof Monk, and Fifteen Minutes. I would definitely like to see him more films. "Late Night Talks with Mother" is about a son who coming to terms with family issues as well as his relationship with now deceased mother. I would suggest this film to anyone because it crosses language barriers as well as personal ones. There is a little bit bonus features to this movie but it is worth seeing this movie. Please see what you think. [/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua']Fritz ;) [/font][/color][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'][/font][/color]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][/size][/font]