The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Quotes
The top The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Dorian Gray: I was hoping I'd get to nail you one more time.‐ Submitted by SiriuslyBlack H (3 years ago)
- M: You could stay, you know. Share my dream.Dorian Gray: I've lived long enough to see the future become history, Professor. Empires crumble. There are no exceptions.‐ Submitted by Typhon Q (3 years ago)
- Dr. Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde: Let's not make a saint out of a sinner. Next time he may not be so helpful.
- Sanderson Reed: Where is your sense of patriotism?Allan Quatermain: [stands up with a drink] God save the Queen. [the other patrons of the club mutter an apathetic return to the toast]Nigel: God save her.Allan Quatermain: [to Reed] That's about as patriotic as it gets around here.
- Allan Quatermain: If you can't do it with one bullet, don't do it at all.
- Allan Quatermain: Jekyll, come on! We'll need Hyde!Dr. Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde: No! Hyde will never use me again.Dorian Gray: Then what good are you?
- Tom Sawyer: Boy. They told me European women had funny ways.