Leave it on the Floor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Leave it on the Floor Reviews

½ February 6, 2014
So-so off off broadway type musical set in the microcosm of the vogue ball scene in LA.
There's a couple of foot tapping numbers, but it looks really cheap and there are some shocking lip synchs.
A poor man's Rent at best.
½ February 6, 2014
A poor man's Rent at best.
August 30, 2013
I feel like I want to go to a drag club now and strut strut strut WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT WE JUST STRUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 18, 2013
Me being part of what seems too be a fictitious scene this is real while it doesn't cover all aspects of the scene it could be considered too be a good version of it tho, love too see a part two!!!! More deep in detail!!!!
December 3, 2012
This wasnt bad at all but its terribley acted and scripted. The songs were good and the drama top class. Its fun though
½ September 12, 2012
It's not your typical musical " It's one you'll really enjoy...
I know I did!
August 27, 2012
didn't expect to enjoy this as much as i did!
May 11, 2012
I love the hell out of this movie
½ August 19, 2011
It had an aggressive start which isn't my preference but became happier to a nice ending. Pay attention to the script to pick up quite a bit of humor.