Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde Reviews

April 20, 2008
I recently tried to rewatch this on Netflix and failed to get through the first 5 minutes. The ridiculousness of being able to find a dog's "birth mom" is what made me turn it off. We learned to love Elle Wood's in the first movie, and her innate naivety. But I think in this movie, we learn that she really is just a dumb blonde and we wonder, how did she get through law school again?
May 24, 2015
Here's the thing, just because you win the lottery, doesn't mean you should play the EXACT same numbers thinking you will win again. That's what I feel they tried here. They gambled with this premise the first time and the won. They should never tried again. Flat out disaster!
March 22, 2015
It's one of the worst pieces of stupid, girly, and full of pink crap I've ever seen!
March 18, 2015
Not as funny as the first one, but still pretty good.
January 10, 2014
Disappointing. Not as good as the first, which is saying a lot seeing as the first wasn't that great. Only worth a watch if you really enjoyed the first.
February 10, 2010
(First viewing - Summer 2003 in theaters)
July 21, 2014
Definitely a film that needed the good will the first film earned and, yes, though it's pretty bad I still found I had a pretty good time.
½ May 12, 2014
Really bad sequel with annoying supporting actors and a weak, dumb plot. Embarassing. Super reviewer bathsheba Monk says it was 'satire'....uh,,,,no.
½ March 8, 2014
The first Legally Blonde was funny and entertaining, but the sequel is cheaply made and disorganized. The dialogue is forced and the acting isn't as good here.
January 14, 2014
Worthwhiled? (13) OWN DVD
½ November 30, 2013
a still funny sequel my fave line:" makes me want a hot dog real bad!"
November 1, 2008
Anyone as tired of Reese Witherspoon as I am should steer away.
August 22, 2013
"I have an idea - let's combine Legally Blonde and ANIMAL TESTING!"
July 12, 2013
I Don't Like Reese Witherspoon.
July 8, 2013
Even Funnier Than The First
June 14, 2013
This movie is SO funny, and so charming. Loved how she tried to save all animals from testing!
½ May 31, 2013
Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde is a decent film. It is about Elle Woods who heads to Washington D.C. to join the staff of a congresswoman in order to pass a bill to ban animal testing. Reese Witherspoon and Sally Fields give good performances. The screenplay is enjoyable but a little slow in places. Charles Herman-Wurmfeld did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor.
May 18, 2013
i love films like this
½ May 3, 2013
guacala....mala segunda parte, para qué...