19% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Legendary Reviews

September 16, 2013
Predictable feel-good drama. But for Production company WWE Films, its not bad.
flbeachboy
August 13, 2010
Finally John Cena has a good movie and a good role. This movie will hit you hard in the heart
July 4, 2013
OMG I'm never left scratching my head like when I read critics on a movie, you can bet if the Critics do not like the movie it will be good and it was an awesome movie. A little chic flixy and wrestling for the guys but they just might get smoke in their eyes while watching ;~)
June 24, 2013
very simple plot...too simple, but whatever it was fine. cena didn't do too bad either.
June 15, 2013
Such a sappy story about an underdog and his dysfunctional family. Of course I liked it a lot. Lol. I do love sappy.
June 5, 2013
Ok so Patricia Clarkson and Danny Glover raise this movie SO FAR up above what is actually is, it's astounding. The filming is pretty good. Some of the other actors are great, some, are just not very good...I;m sorry John Cena does NOT look under 30. He looks nearly 40, like he could be Patricia Clarkson's boyfriend. I'm so sorry if he should read this, but reality is reality and trying to fit a square peg in a round hole makes things worse in the film biz! That kind of stuff ruins careers. Anyway, this could have been a pretty good story but it fell short in story telling and most of all what truly definitely destroys this film so that it has a 17% here on Rotten Tomatoes is the music. Anyone who made significant choices in the making of this film should make sure the Music Supe of this film NEVER works again, that person SUCKS! The soundtrack is SO important for atmosphere and emotional connection, the music is SO lame I just could NOT finish watching, it was too painful and not worth it. I've seen Patricia Clarkson ad Fanny Glover in MANY other great roles.
March 10, 2013
one of john cena's best movies
SC007
SC007

February 17, 2013
The film isn't bad but it is not great either. It feels like an after school special. The film reminded me of movies like Win Win, Vision Quest, The Fighter, Invincible, and the Karate Kid. Only those movies were better than this one. They needed a better director and a better script. I didn't like that they had songs in the film during scenes that didn't need songs. The film is also predictable.

Patricia Clarkson shines in the film. Her best scene is with Cena in jail. Cena, I thought was better here than in 12 Rounds or The Marine. I would like to see him do a film with Mark Wahlberg. Danny Glover also shines in his supporting role. Devon Graye and all the other cast members felt miscast in their roles. Devon has no chemistry with Cena or Clarkson.

The film is worth checking out for the performances of Clarkson, Glover, and Cena.
September 10, 2010
sweet and honest and heartwarming kinda lives upto what WWE fans expect from John Cena and rest of the cast is great too
January 19, 2013
Pretty good movie coming tis from WWE.
January 2, 2013
It's not terrible by any means, and it has some moments, but by no means is it legendary!
January 2, 2013
Not a bad story for a wwe film.
December 11, 2012
Alright - I wouldn't watch it again
November 5, 2012
A second-rate sports/family drama, containg no groundbreaking performances or even dramatic story. The script provides weak empathy towards either brother and it ends on an all too expected finale. When the soundtrack is so much better than the film, there are serious issues.
August 23, 2012
Not the best John Cena movie, but it was fun. A good story, but it didn't really focus on bullying as itt proclaims it does. A good watch.
August 16, 2012
Great film. One of my favourites.
July 18, 2011
the film is well down until the ending which is just silly.
April 19, 2012
It's about a high school kid bringing together an estranged family through wrestling. Very underrated, and shame on critics panning it, just because it is WWE Films. Patricia Clarkson gave a great performance.
April 9, 2012
:)))) love this movie ! its soooo good and let me say huge john cena fan :))))
April 1, 2012
I enjoyed the film, is it great or a must see, no, but there are worst ways to spend $10