Brad Silberling Talks Lemony Snicket Sequel

Summary

Still holding out hope for another "Lemony Snicket" movie? According to director Brad Silberling, "it will probably happen." Back to Article

Comments

joyce k.

joyce kane

Hey, there _ Blackwhiteconnect.c'om __ An exclusive online community designed to help diversely ethnic singles meet new friends, make great dates, and build lasting interracial relationships. Meet like minded singles who are looking to date outside their race.

May 27 - 07:14 AM

the train

Vinnie Oliveri

i thought the first one of these was good, and carrey was excellent in the part of olaf. i think it would be a mistake not to have the baudelaire children in it, though--they ought to just recast them and get on with the series. the first movie was 1, 2, and 3--just do 4, 5, and 6.

May 27 - 10:14 AM

arendr

Arend Anton

I thought the first was actually a wasted opportunity. Carrey was awesome, but the rest of the movie...not so much.

You know you have a problem when the closing credits are more interesting than the actual movie.

May 27 - 10:26 AM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

Yeah it was kind of a missed opportunity, but I still actually liked the first movie. I loved the books, I never finished the whole series though, only read up to 10 for some reason. Jim Carey was intimidating enough as Olaf I though and kind of funny. It was a great looking movie too. I also liked the kids in it, but yeah they probably need to be recast now. I would really like for there to be another sequel.

May 27 - 12:05 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

May 27 - 12:05 PM

collex

Alex D.B.

It was a good movie. The book are better (only read the first two, for some reasons), of course, but the movie was quite good. And Olaf was Jim Carrey last great role. He had some good ones after that, but great? Nope.

May 27 - 02:27 PM

Agent0042

George Buttner

You know, it's funny how people say "the books are better, but I only read..."

As far as I'm concerned, the books *aren't* better. I never could quite get into the books, but I loved the film. Thrilled to hear that there might be a sequel-- I thought they weren't making it because there wasn't enough box office for the first one-- I didn't realize it was because of production difficulties.

May 28 - 07:59 AM

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Summer Movies