Let Go

Let Go Reviews

LWOODS04
LWOODS04

March 7, 2013
Let Go is a film I wish I would have let go right on by instead of stopping and clicking play. It was so SLOW. The story is bland. The only thing worth watch is the car scene with Alexandra Holden and Kevin Hart. I laughed pretty good at that part. It was THE only thing memorable about this film. The rest a slow dying death of a blur. I can't believe the film is as long as it is. There is so many unnecessary scenes. It's an unnecessary film. Plus I had an extremely hard time seeing Simon Helberg as some big bad gangster who cuts people fingers off. Really? I don't think so. I did enjoy Edward Asner in this. It's probably the only solid performance this film gave.
August 1, 2014
I liked it because i like the actors!
January 16, 2013
I loved this movie!!! Especially: 1. the animated title sequence and scene transitions 2. the interesting use of color - particularly red 3. the surprisingly good performances by comedic actors from The Office, Community, and The Big Bang Theory 4. the recurring thread of the Santa Monica Pier 5. the use and placement of the Other Lives song "Black Tables." Definitely worth watching!
August 27, 2012
An okay movie elevated by exceptional performances from Kevin Hart and Gillian Jacobs.
June 14, 2012
enjoyed this at the Savannah Film Festival, loved it, looking forward to the DVD release, I'll definitely purchase it to enjoy over and over!
July 29, 2012
Kevin Hart rocks! I really enjoyed all the characters, but especially "Kris". The characters are all well developed, diverse, unexpected, and totally entertaining. I look forward to seeing this film again.
June 14, 2012
a bunch of us went to the Savanna Film Festival..everyone loved the movie and thought it was funny and special
June 14, 2012
Saw it at the Savannah Film Festival and loved it. Hope young director, Brian Jett, does a sequel. Kevin Hart's character deserves to fine a new love. He was hilarious as were all the cast members.