Exclusive Let The Right One In Red Band Trailer Debuts!

More gore from the critically-acclaimed Swedish vampire romance.

If you're a fan of fantasy film, we've got a treat for you: the exclusive red band trailer premiere for Let the Right One In, the Swedish vampire romance that has enraptured critics the world over. Watch it now!

Based on the Swedish novel of the same name, Let the Right One In follows the unlikely friendship between a bullied 12-year-old boy named Oskar (Kare Hedebrant) and a young girl, Eli (Lina Leandersson), who moves into his apartment building in a working class Stockholm suburb. The arrival of Eli and her "father" coincides with a rash of mysterious, violent deaths in the neighborhood, which Oskar begins to suspect are the work of a vampire.

Click to watch the exclusive red band trailer for Let The Right One In

At 100 percent on the Tomatometer, Let the Right One In has charmed its way across the festival circuit, winning prizes at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Edinburgh Film Festival (where it was honored with the Rotten Tomatoes Critical Consensus Award). What's all the fuss about? Like Pan's Labyrinth and last year's The Orphanage, Let the Right One In is both a beautiful, inventive horror film and a touching study of tormented adolescence. Director Tomas Alfredson employs just enough gore to please genre fans, offering a memorable ending that's earned him comparisons to Kubrick.

For more info, showtimes and images, check out our page for Let the Right One In (opens in select theaters October 24).

Comments

knowingtoast85

brian Firenzi

In other news, while I'm sure it's a good movie, that face for the Happy-Go-Lucky poster on the RT home page makes me want to punch a wall clean through.

Oct 15 - 05:00 PM

Young Turk

Joe Massino

I think I broke my hand.

Oct 15 - 05:39 PM

Young Turk

Joe Massino

I think I broke my hand.

Oct 15 - 05:39 PM

kodie131

Cody Dean

My knuckles are bleeding. Im so excited for Let The Right One In.

Oct 15 - 06:32 PM

sliknik27

Nick Langan

This definitely looks interesting.

Oct 15 - 08:43 PM

harrismonkey

chris harris

I can't wait to see this!!! I hope it actually plays near me so I can see it soon, rather than in 6 months on DVD. After reading some reviews this has rapidly risen to the top 2-3 movies I'm most excited about this year.

Just a note- I've seen the other (US) trailer, and the differences between the red band and the other are very small (just frames of difference in a couple places). After the RT picture of her face covered in blood, I was hoping for something a bit more different.

BTW- My feature "Into the Arms of Strangers" is now available on DVD at Netflix, amazon and some other places!!!

Trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIw1VCd5qZo

Oct 15 - 09:48 PM

Moonpig123

Nathan Scatcherd

Hmmm. Looks interesting, although for me, (even though a lot of people hated it) 30 Days of Night is about as close to a perfect vampire movie in my mind as we'll see in a long while. I just think it captured that intensity and violent brutality: the romantic, sexy image of vampires is corny and dumb, I think.

HOWEVER this film doesn't portray them exactly like that anyway, so...feck it, I'm rambling.

We'll see.

Oct 19 - 03:26 AM

Moonpig123

Nathan Scatcherd

Plus, Guillermo del Toro says he likes it! Surely it's got to at least be a cult classic?

Oct 19 - 03:31 AM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships