Letters from the Big Man Reviews

Alan H ½ July 23, 2014
Disjointed and rambling effort with many inconsistencies, stilted "acting" and a head scratching ending. The extra half star was for Karen Black who always shone.
Thomas L ½ December 11, 2013
Not for those who are seeking an imitation of Harry And The Hendersons. Letters From The Big Man is a really interesting story about what it might be like to encounter a bigfoot while hiking through the wilderness. The creature isn't glamorized, nor is it hidden, but rather it is simply there as a part of nature. I loved this movie's quiet casual demeanor. A sub plot involving the central human character's possible love interest is a little unnecessary, but it doesn't intrude upon the the focus of the plot.
Stephen D November 10, 2011
2 starts for cinematography. Other than that I simply couldn't relate with the characters at all. I like a lot of slow-paced films, but this one tested my limits. Maybe it's because it was the 4th film I had seen that day at Sundance, but I really didn't enjoy it.
Michael B April 8, 2011
I enjoyed the cinematography, wild beauty, entertaining storyline, and will probably buy it when it is available.